If you are a successful MSP or solution provider serving 20+ clients, and it has been more than a year since you last assessed your NOC and service delivery business, chances are good that you have outgrown whatever combination of tools and processes you are using to monitor and manage your client’s IT infrastructure.
Perhaps some of the following scenarios sound familiar?
- You are struggling to achieve scale in your managed services business
- You have to many tools and processes in place and there is no end-to-end visibility of your entire IT infrastructure
- You are not efficiently utilizing your technical staff; high-priced engineers are handling low value tasks
- “Lost labor” hours are not being monetized, which is eroding your margins
- Complex cloud, virtualization and converged infrastructure environments are becoming more difficult for your team to manage
- Your SLAs are under pressure due to customer satisfaction concerns
- It is becoming increasingly challenging to support customers on a 24/7 basis
If any of the above ring true, don’t worry, you are not alone. NetEnrich currently works with MSPs and solution providers, just like yours, to help them increase productivity, drive scale and maximize productivity.
One of the ways we do this is through our free NetEnrich NOC Assessment. As part of this program, our IT operations experts will meet one-on-one with your team to evaluate the current state of your day-to-day NOC operations. We will look at the productivity of your team, your ability to drive profitability, and underlying issues or underperforming areas that are preventing you from achieving scale.
One of the key benefits of the NetEnrich NOC Assessment is that it offers a “single source of truth,” revealing EXACTLY what is going on inside your entire NOC. Following the NOC Assessment you will be able to optimize your IT operations by reclaiming the productivity of your technical staff; eliminating redundant or ineffective tool sets; mitigating alert noise; and, containing SLA breaches. The endgame for all this is a three-year ROI for your organization that is aimed at achieving business growth that is aligned with your service capabilities — not only will you be able to reduce OPEX, you will be able to add headcount and serve a greater number of clients.
Sound too good to be true? We guarantee you it is not, and we’d love the opportunity to assess your NOC. The NetEnrich NOC Assessment is available for free for a limited time to MSPs and solution provides. For more information, please drop us a line at email@example.com.
- Justin Crotty