It’s pretty easy to get lost in a sea of technical jargons. In recent times, “Hybrid Cloud” has been gaining popularity, and for good reason. The term is an accurate and useful way to describe how most organizations are setting up their IT operations.
Cloud computing continues to grow every year. Forrester Research predicts the global cloud computing market will mushroom from $40.7 billion this year to a staggering $241 billion by 2020. The days of massive internal systems are waning. Unless your company is a few months old, you will have a set of IT assets running somewhere. These assets aren’t running themselves for free either. The cloud is being used by enterprises for various objectives, and aligning multiple cloud infrastructures with existing on-premise assets is a complex task for most enterprise IT teams.
The challenge lies in treating the two environments differently. Setting up the tooling and processes required to make hybrid cloud work is a significant hassle. On-premise environments tend to use a lot of manual processes and are generally divided into silos. In the cloud however, processes are implemented in systems and automated workflows help in abolishing traditional silos.
NetEnrich specializes in infrastructure management for companies of all sizes from small and midsize (SMB) to large enterprise. We help companies move to the cloud and manage hybrid cloud, along with delivering remote IT operations and automation to boost efficiencies. Our 1,200+ customers, including global brands such as Disney and GE, along with channel partners like CDI and Ingram Micro, come to NetEnrich because they need help managing and reducing the complexity of modern IT environments.
“With our automation and technology platforms, hundreds of highly-skilled engineers and always-available shared services, we can be extremely efficient on behalf of clients,” says Raju Chekuri, president and CEO of NetEnrich.
The NetEnrich technology platform and practices encompass:
- Vistara for centrally managing hybrid IT environments across public and private clouds and internal data centers;
- Support for all cloud providers, including Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, and OpenStack, and major networking, security and unified communications (UC) vendors;
- Industrialized service factory automation software, algorithms, tools, templates, and methodologies;
- Big data analytics, including use of Hadoop and Cassandra, to enable high-quality IT decision making;
- Intelligent routing of issues and incidents to the most optimal and lowest cost resources;
- Artificial intelligence and bot software to automate menial tasks and processes
NetEnrich brings companies the ultimate flexibility to choose only and exactly the services that they wish, based on business goals and efficiency targets. This could entail managing all the networks and sites along with databases and virtual environments, or just a single network.