Careers - India
Build and Release Engineer
NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management & application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending products, ITIL driven processes, certified resources and unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. We deliver our services in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
- Work closely with other release engineers in creating, maintaining and improving the source code (subversion), build (Maven, Ant, Hudson) and software infrastructure.
- Work closely with our various studios to help define and maintain release standards
- Work closely with engineers and QA to ensure that software release candidates make their way through the various pre-production environments.
- Work closely with QA, triggering and reporting automated testing and operations to move software out of development and into staging, for hand-off to deployment. Implement, advocate, and enforce build and release standards and conventions.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Proven multi-years experience as a Linux/Unix release engineer.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, software configuration management practices, release management methodologies, production support.
- Proficiency with at least one continuous integration system, preferably Hudson or Bamboo.
- Thorough knowledge of either Maven or Ant, preferably both.
- Expert with at least one source code control system, preferably Subversion.
- Working knowledge and experience using Perl, Python, or Bash
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Preferable Job Qualifications:
- 7 + years experience as a Linux/Unix release engineer.
- Java and/or PHP coding experience.
- Working knowledge of MySQL
- Experience in the web/casual game space.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org