Careers - India
NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management & application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending products, ITIL driven processes, certified resources and unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. We deliver our services in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Network Lead: will own the Networking infrastructure designs for NetEnrich as well as for all our global customers.
- Develop and maintain technical skills in all areas of Network Architecture.
- Provide technical recommendations for Company's and Customer's Network infrastructure.
- Drive detailed designs, and technology migration strategies/integration plans for solutions to be implemented.
- Manage the team and act as lead/manager.
- Evaluate vendors/options & provide recommendations.
- Undertake technology evaluations and present results and recommendations to Senior Management.
- Continue to increase skills through projects, self study, and training opportunities.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science or related field.
- 7 to 15 years of experience designing and architecting large scale network infrastructures.
- Strong technical skills in all or most of the following areas:
- Cisco Router & Switch experience with emphasis on CatOS/IOS.
- Routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, IPX, EIGRP, and PIM).
- WAN transport technologies (Frame Relay, ATM, Private/Leased Line, MPLS, ISDN, PPP, HDLC).
- Load Balancers.
- Local network technologies (Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, SONET, WiFi).
- Cisco Wireless LAN technology and authentication methods (LEAP, PEAP & RADIUS).
- VPN technologies (IPSec, SSL, Nortel, Cisco).
- Quality of Service.
- Server Load balancing technologies.
- WAN Compression / Acceleration technologies.
- Firewalls (Checkpoint, Juniper and Cisco).
- Proxy/Reverse Proxy (Bluecoat, Cisco ACE, Microsoft ISA).
- WebSense web filtering.
- IDS/IPS (ISS, Symantec, Snort).
- Security logging systems and security incident management.
- Personal firewalls (ISS, ZoneAlarm, MS Windows firewall).
- Additional Industry certifications (CISSP, CCNP, JNCIS, JNCIE).
- IP Telephony (Cisco, Avaya).
- Network Management Tools
- Device and network auditing
- Strong ITIL fundamentals.
- High level understanding of all IT Infrastructure related technologies like Desktops, Servers, Databases, Storage and Backups.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients and team members.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel abroad to meet customers and teams.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org