Careers - India
NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management & application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending products, ITIL driven processes, certified resources and unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. We deliver our services in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
- Responsible for the overall partner relationship, including: strategic planning, revenue growth targets and all operations necessary to profitably retain, grow and service the customer.
- Work with Account Executives and other individuals within the sales group to maximize revenue potential.
- Collaborate with partners to develop and execute against a go-to market strategy.
- Support customer acquisition, conversion and retention targets for each partner account.
- Help to deliver partner communications, develop joint collateral, and strategically manage joint events.
- Become an expert on our product, our competition and the markets in which we compete.
- Forecast pipeline and revenue from partners on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Identify new business and revenue opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience in a partner management, sales, or marketing related role in the technology sector
- Experience in managed services sales a plus
- Experience working with value added resellers (VARs), managed service providers and enterprise technology providers
- Ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with senior business leaders and business owners
- Strong customer engagement background and expertise
- Demonstrated experience playing the role of trusted advisor for customers or partners
- Hands-on, self-directed professional who plans, prepares and executes professionally
- Ability to work well with limited supervision and with limited resources
- High energy, enthusiasm and initiative
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or a related field required; MBA preferred.
- Willing to travel on site (USA) on short notice.
- Candidates with B1/H1 visa will be considered for immediate on site opportunities.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org