Careers - India
Senior Windows Administrator
NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management & application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending products, ITIL driven processes, certified resources and unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. We deliver our services in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- System Administration - including managing the trouble ticket queue, responding to proactive monitoring alerts, executing change controls, routine maintenance, performance monitoring, tuning, and system diagnostics.
- 24x7 rotational on-call support, including escalation to Emergency Response Team (ERT), driving Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Preventative action follow-though, and participation in weekly operations reviews.
- Participation in all on-going infrastructure initiatives including: Software Currency, Hardware Technology Refreshes, Security hardening / Patch currency, and Enterprise Monitoring process improvements
- Implement Operating System security policies and procedures, in line with Client objectives.
- Should be willing to travel abroad for short term assignments
- Adherence to all infrastructure build standards and final certification of all new system builds through a formal team Operational Readiness reviews
- Regular proactive capacity planning and tending reviews of all systems
- Efficient system resource utilization, including optimal performance and management of resource Sharing environments
- Interaction with 3rd party vendors, Client Teams and senior onsite Systems Engineers as necessary to optimally perform job responsibilities
- Create and Maintain detailed up to date technical documentation (e.g. standards, process, Run Books)
- Detailed reporting on the status of trouble tickets and Build projects through defined processes.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years of progressive experience in the Domain.
- Strong expertise in Windows 2003, Exchange 2003/2007, MS Active Directory, MS SQL, MS Clustering, IIS in Multi-Site environment
- Must have performed migrations from Windows NT/2000 to Windows 2003 domains. Must have performed migrations from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007, preferably in multi site environments
- Must have in-depth and strong working knowledge of networking concepts, MS Clustering, Windows IIS, web technologies and system security
- Prior experience in design, installation, configuration, operation, troubleshooting, reporting and maintenance of MS Active Directory and Exchange 2003/2007
- Should have performance monitoring and troubleshooting activities
- Solid experience in Multi-Domain Administration, Active directory, Group Policies, and Exchange administration a must
- Experience working with Exchange Backups and Restores using native backup tools and 3rd party backup software.
- Excellent working knowledge in backup software like Veritas Netbackup, Veritas Backup Exec, Commvault, Legato
- Knowledge of SAN technology and its impact on the server environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and analytical skills, Leadership skills
- Excellent customer service & teamwork skills, quality and changed oriented with initiative and eager ability to learn.
- Ability to operate effectively at all levels, including internal account management and local customer environment to maximize opportunities and improve customer service.
Send your resumes to email@example.com