Careers - India
NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management & application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending products, ITIL driven processes, certified resources and unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. We deliver our services in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
Position - Storage Specialist / Expert
Location - Hyderabad
Project Summary and Position Overview:
This is a full time position within NetEnrich global storage implementation & support team.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Provision storage and backup capabilities in line with project and work request requirements
- Report on and manage storage and backup capacity
- Amend and create new documentation inline with existing standards
- Implement and manage new storage hardware deployments
- Manage the decommissioning of legacy hardware
- Manage and troubleshoot storage issues which include following escalation paths, both internally and externally and liaison with storage vendors.
- Working with the storage design engineers to bring new capabilities into the support team
- Proactively maintain and manage the storage environment.
- Provide on call support and overnight cover, including weekends
- Adhere to agreed standards, policies and procedures.
- Candidate should be willing to work in 24x7 Shift.
Education - Possess a Bachelors degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science/Technology or Engineering
- 8+ years of overall IT experience
- 6+ years of experience in a NAS (NetApp), SAN (Hitachi & EMC) and TSM backup environment, although this is flexible where appropriate
- Good working Knowledge of NetApp, EMC, or Hitachi storage infrastructure and tools
- Certification in one or two of the Hitachi, NetApp, and EMC storage technologies preferred
- Good working Knowledge of NetApp vfilers virtualization and SAN virtualization
- Good working Knowledge of TSM or other backup infrastructure and backup tools
- Experience of managing fiber channel SAN switches like Mcdata, Brocade and Cisco storage switches
- Proficiency in at least one of the following operating systems: Solaris, Windows or Linux
- Experience with tiered storage and the ability to quantify the storage requirements for a particular project or application
- An appreciation for business continuity and storage based replication technologies
- Flexible and willing to learn new technologies and applications
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Good written and verbal communication
- Effective team player willing to assist others when needed
- ITIL based incident, change, problem management processes
- Possess a wide range of technical knowledge
- Self motivated and able to work independently on multiple group projects
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative attitude in sometimes stressful situations
- Proven skills analyzing and troubleshooting complex systems configurations
- Creative person who looks for new and innovative ways to resolve problems
- Ability to represent the department from a technology perspective
Send your resumes to email@example.com