Careers - India
Citrix Sr. Administrator/SME (4-6 yrs) / Architect (6-12 yrs)
NetEnrich: A Better Way to Manage IT from the Closet to the Cloud
NetEnrich( www.netenrich.com ) offers the IT channel a comprehensive suite of “Closet to Cloud” packaged services for remote IT infrastructure management and enterprise IT operations. The company’s innovative Service Delivery Framework gives solution providers and MSPs instant access to a proprietary NetEnrich Service Gateway (NSG) and Agent technology platform which powers a highly secure ISO 27001 Network Operating Center (NOC) available 24x7x365 using ITIL-based Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and methodologies, for a better way to grow and scale an IT services business. Partners purchase NetEnrich services on a annual or monthly service contract to enhance or augment their IT operations, some choose to resell NetEnrich services directly to their end customers.
This position will work with the existing Windows Support team to design, implement, manage, maintain, deploy, troubleshoot and support internal and hosted customer Citrix Server Environments. In addition to SA duties, there will be a need for Virtualization support on these same platforms utilizing. This position will require implementing new system hardware and software, and developing local operating procedures and policies as needed or requested. This position will need to be adept at monitoring the ongoing operation of the servers and providing utilization reports to identify problems and corrective actions as needed.
- Architect-level Citrix Xen-Product skills and experience designing, installing, configuring, managing, and troubleshooting complex and large Citrix server farms
- Architect-level skills designing, implementing, & supporting Citrix XenDesktop (VDI) in both a VMware ESX and Microsoft Hyper-V/SCVMM environments
- Practical experience supporting App-V delivered applications (Application Virtualization) in both Citrix XenApp and VDI implementations
- Good Hands on experience on Citrix XenApp 5.0 & Higher/XenDesktop 5.x/ EdgeSight/ NetScaler 9.x & above.
- Skills in core Citrix Virtual Desktop and Virtual Application technologies
- Knowledge of Advanced administration, maintenance of Citrix infrastructure and published applications.
- Having good exposure, hands on knowledge & troubleshooting windows 2003/2008 cluster issues.
- Practical experience with MS Windows 2008 server environments, including domain management, AD, DNS, DHCP, WINS, and RDS
- Good hands on experience in troubleshooting Citrix issues. Resolves complex tickets related published applications, desktops and other Citrix related matters.
- Streamlining issue resolution by coordinating with the customers IT resources and the user community.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Minimum of CCA Certification or equivalent in Citrix Administration for Citrix Server, XenApp and XenDesktop products.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Citrix Administration and user workstation helpdesk support.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Active Directory network management. MCSE or Active Directory MCP is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the design/implementation/administration of other user workstation technologies such as Windows 7 and XP, Network Printers, Remote Access, Anti-Virus, Emails, Microsoft Office, Helpdesk Ticket Application, End-Point Device Connectivity, User Account Management, Terminal Emulation, Wireless, Drivers, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Project Management Life Cycle methodologies (Initialization, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Control, and Closing Phases)
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org