Careers - India
NetEnrich: A Better Way to Manage IT from the Closet to the Cloud
NetEnrich( www.netenrich.com ) offers the IT channel a comprehensive suite of “Closet to Cloud” packaged services for remote IT infrastructure management and enterprise IT operations. The company’s innovative Service Delivery Framework gives solution providers and MSPs instant access to a proprietary NetEnrich Service Gateway (NSG) and Agent technology platform which powers a highly secure ISO 27001 Network Operating Center (NOC) available 24x7x365 using ITIL-based Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and methodologies, for a better way to grow and scale an IT services business. Partners purchase NetEnrich services on a annual or monthly service contract to enhance or augment their IT operations, some choose to resell NetEnrich services directly to their end customers.
- System Administration - including managing the trouble ticket queue, responding to proactive monitoring alerts, executing change controls, routine maintenance, shell scripting, performance monitoring, tuning, and system diagnostics.
- 24x7 rotational on-call support, including escalation to Emergency Response Team (ERT), driving Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Preventative action follow-though, and participation in weekly operations reviews.
- Participation in all on-going infrastructure initiatives including: Software Currency, Hardware Technology Refreshes, Security hardening / Patch currency, and Enterprise Monitoring process improvements
- Implement Operating System security policies and procedures, in line with Client objectives.
- Adherence to all infrastructure build standards and final certification of all new system builds through a formal team Operational Readiness reviews
- Regular proactive capacity planning and tending reviews of all systems
- Efficient system resource utilization, including optimal performance and management of resource Sharing environments
- Interaction with 3rd party vendors, Client Teams and senior onsite Systems Engineers as necessary to optimally perform job responsibilities
- Create and Maintain detailed up to date technical documentation (e.g. standards, process, Run Books)
- Detailed reporting on the status of trouble tickets and Build projects through defined processes.
- Linux administration tasks.
- Good knowledge in CentOS and Redhat.
- Handling Build and Release tasks of the applications
- Should able to write ant build scripts and configure build jobs under Jenkins.
- Able to configure and automate the configurations and application on the servers using Puppet / Chef.
- Good command over at least one scripting language Python / Ruby / Shell.
- Need to able to handle on-call duties (on-rotation basis)
- Managing Subversion and GIT.
- Creating Debian and RPM packages and OS upgrades.
- Managing the F5 LB.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org