Careers - India
Financial Planning & Analyst (FP & A)
NetEnrich: A Better Way to Manage IT from the Closet to the Cloud
NetEnrich( www.netenrich.com ) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management & application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending product, ITIL driven processes, certified resources and unique delivery model to provide unparallel operational and cost efficiencies. We provide our services in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centers (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
- Qualification: MBA (or Master of commerce)
- Experience: 4 to 5 years
- Shifts: US/UK i.e. from 2 to 11.
- Job/Customer/Project wise reporting
- Profitability reporting at various level of the organization
- Interacting with the Team members for allocation of their cost to the proper profitability center
- Enterprise-level planning, analysis and communication skills
- Business acumen - having broad experience across the service industry is valuable
- Budgeting and planning for each profitability, cost center wise and overall company level
- To achieve the objectives of the Job profile one should have certain skills mentioned below apart from qualifications:
- Master in Microsoft Excel and Power point presentation for the business needs.
- Strong analytical and MS Excel skills (Macros, V-lookups and Pivot tables) with strong communication skills
- In-depth understanding of company and business environment
- Interest in understanding and analyzing a company's business
- Ability to build financial models
- Clear understanding of financial and quantitative concepts
- Sectorial expertise in telecom, technology, media, insurance, & Service etc.,
- Collect quantitative information
- Collect qualitative information
- Assess information to develop strategies
- Consider opportunities and constraints to develop strategies
- Plans (Synthesis)
- Develop and evaluate strategies and create a financial plan
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org