Careers - USA
NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management & application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending products, ITIL driven processes, certified resources and unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. We deliver our services in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
- Manage the complete sales cycle, including qualification, demo, proposal and quotation.
- Develop a value proposition for each prospect that aligns with their needs.
- Process sales orders (new, upgrades and renewals) placed by partners.
- Prospect for new partners.
- Respond to inbound requests (phone, fax, email, etc.) for product/pricing information.
- Role requires flexibility and willingness to communicate with Partners before and after standard business hours as needed to meet quota responsibilities and account for time zone differences.
- Create and maintain all partner Opportunities in SalesForce in order to provide current pipe-line and forecast information to management on a weekly basis.
- Create, submit, and track status of all proposals and price quotations in SalesForce.
- Represent the company at any conferences/trade shows as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as may be defined by VP of Sales.
- Knowledge of sales process methods including qualifying and negotiating skills.
- Knowledge of modern business communication, including style and format of letters, reports, and presentations.
- Superior verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Highly computer literate in MS Office applications, Outlook, and SalesForce contact management software.
- Team-first attitude, ability to work closely with executive management to hit individual and joint sales goals.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and function with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area of study.
- Minimum 3-5 years software sales experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Send your resumes to email@example.com