Careers - USA
Product Manager - Storage
NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management & application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending products, ITIL driven processes, certified resources and unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. We deliver our services in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
Product Managers are the CEOs of their products and are responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning and driving the execution of the vision for their product lines. Product Managers must possess business acumen as well as engineering wherewithal in order to be able to strategize, drive and bring their product to market. Product Managers must work extensively with customers while working cross functionally with Product Marketing, Engineering, Sales, Corporate Marketing and Alliance Partners in order to successfully prioritize features and develop the products that our customers need.
Job Description - Senior Product Manager, Storage Virtualization:
The Sr. Product Manager for Storage Virtualization is responsible for driving storage/ virtualization strategy and feature set, from basic volume management to value added services that underlie and enable a wide range of mobility, performance, security and availability solutions.
- Identify customer needs, strategies and value propositions for features through performance of extensive analysis
- Lead the product development process from inception to product delivery, working with customers, engineering, sales and other product teams
- Define and drive Server storage functionality
- Drive integration of storage features with products inside and outside to provide end-to-end solutions in areas of performance management, security, and business continuity
- Work closely with the engineering department to guide the development of new products through the development cycle while maintaining the necessary focus on existing products and customers
- Develop core marketing materials including overview presentations, roadmaps and white papers that can be used by sales and marketing
- 4+ years of storage product management experience
- Proven successful experience in marketing strategy and product development in leading releases from inception to launch
- Background with Fibre Channel, iSCSI or NFS storage ecosystems
- Demonstrate strong analytical and strategic thinking skills and the ability to translate those skills into creative, marketable products
- Understand the needs, use-cases and common deployments in the datacenter, enterprise desktop or other related computing fields
- Possess a strong understanding of market segmentation and be able to clearly define and articulate how customer decision criteria differs in distinct markets
- Work equally well with business development, product marketing, program management, sales operations, support, and engineering to drive successful product releases
- Technical degree required, MBA or relevant advanced degree highly desirable
- Displays excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to translate technology features into business benefits
- Willing to travel up to 25% in order evangelize product with partners, customers and business leaders
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org