Careers - USA
NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management & application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending products, ITIL driven processes, certified resources and unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. We deliver our services in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
- 8-12 years minimum experience supporting the sales of enterprise software, SaaS or Managed Services solutions to a combination of large Enterprise accounts and data centers.
- Conduct technical due diligence for solutions.
- Architect solutions for partner engagements using NetEnrich technologies and platforms.
- Work with NetEnrich's development and product management teams on new solutions and customer's new requirements
- Engage with partner's and end clients during demonstrations and presentations of NetEnrich tools and platforms
- Solution architecting
- Implement NetEnrich proprietary NOC operations model
- Systems Engineering support for Enterprise Sales Representatives
- Aptitude to demo the product, translate technical features into tangible customer business benefits
- Preparation and delivery of technical product and architecture presentation at CIO/CTO level
- Develop technical solutions to customer business issues, including and identifying new technologies, (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, storage, etc).
- Contribute to meeting revenue targets by providing pertinent, timely and on-going customer technical information flow
- Contribute significant portions and/or lead responses to RFPs, RFQs and RFIs
- Contribute to building 'Best Practices' among peers in sales and systems engineering.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 50% travel is required
- BS in CS, EE or other technical degree and/or equivalent experience.
Send your resumes to USjobs@netenrich.com