NetEnrich’s Virtualization Practice helps you monitor and maintain customer virtual environments on a 24/7 basis. You gain efficiency, security and productivity without distracting your strategic IT teams.
The practice helps you manage an exploding range of clients, applications and devices from virtual servers and maintain flexibility for dealing with various virtual platforms, like VMWare Vsphere, Windows HyperV, and Citrix Xen.
As a result, you simplify operations management and stay focused on core competencies. The solution offers complete transparency and control through the partner portal, dashboards and reporting tools. It’s extremely scalable and helps you avoid fixed overhead costs. You also have 24/7 access to our domain experts.
Key features and benefits:
- Comprehensive discovery and tracking for detection of all virtual infrastructure and associated VMs
- Rigorous device discovery to find all virtual hosts and guest servers using several types of APIs
- Monitor performance of virtual infrastructure and constantly optimize resource allocations
- Track virtual machine availability and performance, including key metrics such as CPU, memory, disk space and network bandwidth
- Constantly monitor key statistics to ensure that the virtualization environment is running smoothly
The solution also features comprehensive reporting and visibility into the entire IT infrastructure, let alone the virtual environment. You can better understand capacity and performance utilization, configuration and discovery, alert generation provisioning, resource allocations, and more.
To learn more about the NetEnrich Virtualization Practice and related service packages, check out our webinar or give us a call. Either way, we’re happy to help.
For more information on virtualization trends and challenges,please see our earlier posts.