NetEnrich Enhances its Suite of Remote Infrastructure Management Services
Nov. 12, 2013 | By NETENRICH MARKETING
Enterprise-level functionality available only through NetEnrich, helps IT channel partners to improve efficiencies, drive profitable growth and scale in the monitoring and management of their SMB clients’ entire end-to-end IT infrastructures
SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 12, 2013 – NetEnrich, Inc., a global provider of world-class remote IT infrastructure monitoring and management services, today announced the introduction of its newly redesigned SMB Services.
Tailored to meet the needs of small and medium-sized businesses, and built with managed services provider feedback, the improved SMB Services increase the efficiency of a solution provider’s IT resources, and drive the growth of their services business through access to NetEnrich’s industry-leading IT operations Platform (ITOP). Furthermore, IT solution providers gain the ability to view and remotely manage the broadest range of IT infrastructure elements, including on-premises and virtualized infrastructures, cloud-based compute and hybrid IT environments, so that they can provide their SMB clients with the assurance that their entire IT infrastructure is covered.
“SMBs can quickly become overwhelmed when it comes to managing their IT infrastructures, and as is often the case, they rely on fractional resources that do not always have the knowledge and expertise to identify and resolve each and every issue that may arise within their IT infrastructure,” says Justin Crotty, senior vice president and general manager, NetEnrich. “This new offering presents a prime opportunity for IT solution providers to drive growth and scale by leveraging NetEnrich’s SMB Services to cost-effectively serve a broader range of clients.”
With SMB services from NetEnrich, IT solution providers can choose from three levels of services engagement including:
- SMB SmartEscalate: New to the SMB services package, SmartEscalate provides a remote layer of efficient services combined with the value and flexibility of NetEnrich’s IT Operations Platform, offering IT solution providers the power and control to drive recurring revenue streams from enterprise-class infrastructure management services. With support from NetEnrich, solution providers can:
- Drive efficiency and scale by managing all sources of infrastructure, from on-premise to cloud, with complete visibility and control of their client environments;
- Gain assistance in the form of a remote layer of services from NetEnrich for the difficult and laborious front-line infrastructure management requirements including alert triaging, validation and ticketing, so that they can maintain efficiency while focusing only on what requires the attention of their IT resources; and,
- Benefit from technology and the operational efficiencies that they need, while scaling their businesses and focusing their time and talents on the client facing-value for which they are getting paid.
- SMB AID: Supports the proactive monitoring of a client’s IT infrastructure by checking on the availability and performance of operating system services and network devices, and by processing event logs and SNMP-based monitors.
- SMB MANAGE: Includes the full remediation and management of a client’s complete IT infrastructure. SMB MANAGE is the most comprehensive managed services offering and focuses on troubleshooting, remediation, coordination with 3rd-party vendor tech support, and reporting via NetEnrich’s secure IT operations platform.
SMB Services from NetEnrich also offer the following benefits for IT solution providers:
- Pay-As-You-Grow pricing: A comprehensive suite of remote infrastructure and desktop managed services is packaged under a flat fee. IT solution providers also have the flexibility to add services at any time to support their client’s IT infrastructure environments.
- Always on: NetEnrich services are performed 24×7, 365 days a year by experienced, certified technicians, who use enterprise-class technologies and follow proven ITIL processes to ensure 24×7 uptime for servers, network devices, and infrastructure and business applications.
- More resources and accountability: Domain level skilled resources identify and resolve issues in accordance with SLAs. All services performed on IT infrastructure are recorded for full accountability.
- Increased efficiency: Organizations can free up highly skilled engineers to focus on more strategic IT projects that add value to the business, while NetEnrich handles operational tasks.
- Customized branding: IT solution providers can take advantage of private-label capabilities by branding the client interface with their own logo.
NetEnrich’s SMB Services are available now through Ingram Micro and NetEnrich. For more information on NetEnrich and its SMB Services, visit www.netenrich.com.
NetEnrich transforms the way enterprises approach IT operations, by consolidating and automating the proactive management and monitoring of on-premise and cloud IT infrastructures. Offering remote infrastructure management (RIM) services for enterprises, mid-size and small businesses, NetEnrich leverages proprietary technologies, automation and analytics to deliver high service levels, improved performance and availability. While NetEnrich focuses on remote service delivery, its go-to-market channel partners, which include VARs, system integrators and solution providers, provide the local IT consultancy, architectural know-how, deployment services and last-mile support. NetEnrich is backed by a secure ISO 27001 certified IT Operations Center working 24x7x365.
For more information about NetEnrich, visit www.netenrich.com, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408-436-5900.
Social Media Outlets:
Suzanne Collier, WhiteFox Marketing (for NetEnrich)