Enterprise Command Center Services | Remote IT Infrastructure & Operations Management Services
IT Metrics Client Cases
Can You Benefit From Our Services?
- Are you an IT exec or leader in enterprise, or solutions provider, who needs cost-effective, managed services at high service levels for the monitoring, management, and operations of IT infrastructure?
- Do you need automation and support for management of a wide range of technologies in the enterprise IT environment – from on-premise to cloud?
- Do you require services that:
- Automate alert management, incident management, runbooks and other processes?
- Resolve IT problems in the environment, and perform root-cause analysis?
- Perform change management, service requests, standard operating procedures, and MACDs (Move, Add, Changes, Deletes)?
- Perform pro-active maintenance and management of environment?
- Generate reports and analytics on event correlation and perform continuous improvement?
- Perform configuration management, backup and restore management, patch management, and anti-virus management?
- Do you want to be first-to-know of outages in your environment and not have to find out about it from your business users?
- Are you seeking to automate the work of your Level 1 and Level 2 engineers and achieve left-shift capabilities?
- Are you looking to free up your expensive Level 3 tower engineers from performing routine, mundane, and firefighting work, and move them to more strategic projects for enterprise?
- Do you seek services that integrate to existing investment of tools in environment (vs. rip-and-replace), for monitoring, ITOM, and ITSM (e.g. ServiceNow)?
- Are you seeking to control complexity of modern IT technologies, bi-modal IT, and relentless business demands?
- Are you seeking to position your IT as a strategic partner and service provider to the business (vs. just being sys admins)?
- Are you seeking cost reductions of 30-50% in IT operations as well as 3-10X improvements in service levels?
- Do you want to gain control over sprawl and costs of shadow IT?
- Do you have expensive internal teams, 3rd party services, or outsourcers that provide monitoring, management, and operations of your IT, either partially or fully, but find that services are rendered at very low service levels and low CSAT?
We Deliver – Services & Benefits:
- Enterprise Command Center (ECC) services, and remote IT infrastructure & operations management services
- Cost-effective, automation-powered, industrialized, packaged, managed services at high service levels for the monitoring, management, and operations of IT infrastructure
- Powered by an advanced-technology platform for IT infrastructure & operations management – Vistara
- Support for a wide range of technologies in the enterprise IT environment — from on premise to cloud — servers, networks, storage, applications, virtualization, unified communication, VOIP, telco, desktops, mobility, data center, distributed computing, middleware, database, platforms, as well as cloud technologies such as public cloud, private cloud, and converged infrastructure – services that:
- Automate alert management, incident management, runbooks and other processes
- Resolve IT problems and issues in the environment, and perform root-cause analysis
- Handle change management, service requests, standard operating procedures, and MACs (Move, Add, Changes)
- Perform pro-active maintenance and management of environment
- Generate reports and analytics on event correlation and perform continuous improvement
- Perform configuration management, backup & restore management, patch management, and anti-virus management
- Eliminate alert noise in IT environments
- Make IT first-to-know of outages in their environment
- Automate work of Level 1 and Level 2 engineers – achieve left-shift
- Free up expensive Level 3 engineers in various towers from performing routine, mundane, and firefighting work, and enable moving them to more strategic projects for enterprise
- Integrate to existing investment of tools in environment for monitoring, ITOM, and ITSM (e.g. ServiceNow)
- Simplify the complexity of managing modern IT technologies, bimodal IT, and give control back to IT to meet business needs
- Position IT as a strategic partner and service provider to the business (vs. just being sys admins)
- Provide cost reductions of 30-50% in IT operations as well as 3-10X improvements in service levels
- Provide control over shadow IT sprawl
- Managed services:
- 24×7 SLA-based monitoring and management of all types of multi-vendor technologies from on-premise to cloud including servers, networks, storage, applications, virtualization, unified communication, telco, desktops, mobility, data center, distributed computing, middleware, database, platforms, as well as cloud technologies such as public cloud, private cloud, and converged infrastructure
- Multiple service levels from event monitoring and escalation, to SOP-based remediation and incident management, to full problem management and root-cause analysis – SmartEscalate, AID, and MANAGE service levels
- Professional Services:
- Assessment and discovery
- IT optimization
- Reporting and analytics
Key Outcomes Of Services:
Increase IT effectiveness without increasing cost
- 30-50%+ cost savings in IT operations
- 80-95%+ attainment on first-to-know and first-to-report
- 50-65%+ reduction in MTTR
- 30-40%+ reduction in tools cost
- 30-40%+ of L3 resources shifted from reactive tasks to revenue driven initiatives
- 60-70%+ runbooks automated
- Implement service catalog & chargeback for operations
- Reporting & visibility at BU, group, and site level
- Launch New Services For Business:
- Faster and agile client IT team
- 3-5X faster releases with 50% fewer errors with agile DevOps
- Ability to provide custom support for dynamic business processes
- CSAT For Business:
- Move from 2/5 to 4/5
- Mature services delivered
- SLA adherence & management
- Financial Visibility & Reports To Business:
- Reduced risk and better planning
Our Key Difference:
- Proprietary SaaS platform technology enabled services for monitoring, ITOM, and ITSM
- 20,000+ monitoring templates
- 5,000+ automated runbooks and SOPs
- Standardization and visibility to potential failures, outages, and performance degrades
- Process templates for IT service level definitions
- Coverage of: desktops to servers to storage to vBlock, VSPEX, FlexPod, OpenStack , UC, VMs, clouds, Telco, PBX, switches, firewalls, routers, mobility, wireless, and applications
- Consistent and repeatable operations across entire environment
- Shared services and dedicated services
- Integration Platform for ITSM and ITOM tools – off the shelf integration with 25+ toolsets (no rip and replace)
- Proprietary algorithms (25+) in service factory automation platform to route, and schedule tickets to right resources at right cost to achieve right service levels
- Best practice forms (100+) for trouble-ticketing systems
- Extra cost efficiencies from tools integration
- Optimal cross-tower L1, L2, L3 workloads
- Service Analytics:
- Event correlation analytics & big data repositories built up over 1,000+ clients
- Knowledge base (5,000+ records) for problem management
- Huge cross-client knowledge-base of best-in-class reports for maximum service and program impact
- Higher quality performance metrics from knowledge base
- Continuous improvements such as year over year increase in automation candidates