When I am out in the field meeting with partners and prospects, I get asked a lot of questions about what separates good IT Operations Services from great IT Operations. It’s a good question and my answer revolves around these five areas: Scale. Complexity. Automation. Value. Reliability.
When it comes time to pick a new, or assess your current IT Operations provider, checking off these five criteria are a must:
- Scale. Do they enable you to to take on bigger clients with larger and more complex IT environments, without increasing headcount? Do they provide the ability to manage a broad range of on-premise and cloud infrastructure?
- Complexity. Does the partner make it easier to manage the IT operations of increasing complex enterprise environments, without having to hire in-house expertise?
- Automation. Does the partner automate routine and mundane tasks, freeing up engineers to focus on more strategic initiatives? Does automation drive continual improvement?
- Value. Does the partner bring value beyond service capabilities to help drive sales?
- Reliability. Can you count on the partner to provide first level incident responses and address outages and other critical infrastructure issues in accordance with SLAs?
If your current IT Operations fall short in any of the aforementioned areas – don’t settle for mediocrity – transform your IT Operations with NetEnrich.
Since 2004, we’ve been teaming with MSPs, solution providers, and system integrators, helping them increase productivity and drive scale through the transformation of their IT Operations capabilities. If you are providing remote infrastructure management and other managed services to your clients, we should be discussing ways to transform your operations and help you drive greater profitability.
When you team with NetEnrich, you will benefit from services that are heavily enabled by automation, analytics and integrated support for a broad range of technologies including servers, networking, desktops, applications, databases, storage, virtualization, public and private clouds, and unified communications. NetEnrich offers services for managing technologies offered by leading vendors including Amazon, Cisco, Dell, EMC, IBM, Juniper, Microsoft, VMware and many more.
Additionally, NetEnrich can provide you with:
- End-to-end visibility of your entire IT infrastructure via a single-pane-of-glass view
- Compelling business-value reports on the performance, capacity, continuity, availability and security of your IT infrastructure
- SLA-driven service delivery
- The ability to support customers on a 24/7 basis
Drop us a line today at firstname.lastname@example.org, and find out how you can increase margins, mitigate skills shortages, improve your bottom line, and expand into new markets. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Justin Crotty