NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management and application sustenance services to enterprises. We leveage our patent pending product, ITIL-driven processes, certified resources and a unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. Our services are provided in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centers (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
Experience: 8+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Bhimavaram
- AVAYA S87XX, S8800, S8500 etc
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager
- Avaya Aura Contact Center
- Call Center Elite
- Session Mangers
- System Manager
- Session Initiated Protocol
- IP Office
- Media-gateways G650, G700, G450, G430
- Voice mail system MAS, MSS, AAM, CMM, Audix etc
- CMS, Symon, NICE, Verint etc
- Presence Servers
- Session Boarder Controllers
- Avaya Breeze, Scopia
- WFO recorder
- AAEP Qifiniti
- Call recording server CDR
- Monitoring Tools Prognosis, Nectar (Smart point), AlarmTraq etc
- Well versed with ASA, Putty, SSH, SAL etc.
- Hands-On Experience in Primitive maintenance, installation activities, Firmware, Patch upgrades on Circuit Pack and Media Modules.
- Good Knowledge about CM, System Platform, Virtual Machines / Cloud, LSP/ESS concepts and networking
- Sound knowledge in Servers Linux paths and logs search.
- Good to have knowledge on Onboarding of Devices to Monitoring tools.
Send your resumes to email@example.com