NetEnrich: A Better Way to Manage IT from the Closet to the Cloud
NetEnrich ( www.netenrich.com ) offers the IT channel a comprehensive suite of “Closet to Cloud” packaged services for remote IT infrastructure management and enterprise IT operations. The company’s innovative Service Delivery Framework gives solution providers and MSPs instant access to a proprietary NetEnrich Service Gateway (NSG) and Agent technology platform which powers a highly secure ISO 27001 Network Operating Center (NOC) available 24x7x365 using ITIL-based Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and methodologies, for a better way to grow and scale an IT services business. Partners purchase NetEnrich services on a annual or monthly service contract to enhance or augment their IT operations, some choose to resell NetEnrich services directly to their end customers.
Position: Azure – Analyst / Sr. Analyst / Lead
Experience: 4+ Yrs
Work Location: Bhimavaram/Hyderabad
- System Administration – including managing the trouble ticket queue, responding to proactive monitoring alerts, executing change controls, routine maintenance, performance monitoring, tuning, and system diagnostics.
- 24×7 rotational on-call support, including escalation to Emergency Response Team (ERT), driving Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Preventative action follow-though, and participation in weekly operations reviews.
- Participation in all on-going infrastructure initiatives including: Software Currency, Hardware Technology Refreshes, Security hardening / Patch currency, and Enterprise Monitoring process improvements
- Implement Operating System security policies and procedures, in line with Client objectives. Should be willing to travel abroad for short term assignments
- Adherence to all infrastructure build standards and final certification
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years of progressive experience in the Domain.
- Prior experience in operation, troubleshooting, reporting and maintenance of MS Active Directory and Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013.
- Should have performance monitoring and troubleshooting activities
- Experience working with Exchange Backups and Restores using native backup tools and 3rd party backup software.
- Ability to operate effectively at all levels, including internal account management and local customer environment to maximize opportunities and improve customer service.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Microsoft Azure and minimum 5 years of experience in infrastructure consulting
- Experience in implementing and deploying workloads on Azure VM. Experience in implementing images and disks.
- Good understanding of storage concepts. Experience in designing and implementing Azure Storage.
- Good understanding of networking concepts. Experience in designing Azure Virtual Network, Implementing Site-to-Site VPN and Network Security Groups (NSG)
- Good understanding of Azure Active Directory. Experience of integrating Azure AD with Windows based AD. Experience of integrating applications with Azure AD.
- Understanding of Cloud Service & roles. Experience in Deploying, Managing and Monitoring Cloud Services.
- Good understanding of Azure Web App hosting plans and experience of Implementing, deploying and configuring Azure Websites.
- Good understanding of Azure SQL
- Experience in designing and Implementing Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup
- Experience in Windows PowerShell scripting
- Azure certification Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions will
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org