NetEnrich: A Better Way to Manage IT from the Closet to the Cloud
NetEnrich ( www.netenrich.com ) offers the IT channel a comprehensive suite of “Closet to Cloud” packaged services for remote IT infrastructure management and enterprise IT operations. The company’s innovative Service Delivery Framework gives solution providers and MSPs instant access to a proprietary NetEnrich Service Gateway (NSG) and Agent technology platform which powers a highly secure ISO 27001 Network Operating Center (NOC) available 24x7x365 using ITIL-based Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and methodologies, for a better way to grow and scale an IT services business. Partners purchase NetEnrich services on a annual or monthly service contract to enhance or augment their IT operations, some choose to resell NetEnrich services directly to their end customers.
Position: Azure Developer
Experience: 3+ Yrs
Work Location: Hyderabad
Candidate must have the following abilities and experience :
- Have programming experience in C# or Java, JSP and NodeJS/AngularJS
- Working experience on Azure APIs.
- Utilize software best practices that produce maintainable code, including automated testing, continuous integration, code style conformity, and code review.
- Ability to capture application functional requirements and translate them into software specifications
- Able to debug complicated code; recommend fixes and implement the solutions
- Collaborate with various teams to achieve objectives in improving code and system performance.
- Integrate machine learning algorithms into production-level application code.
Good to have :
- Knowledge of information security framework and incident management
- Basic understanding of situational awareness through detection, containment, and remediation of security threats.
- Ability to migrate Machine Learning findings on dashboard and evaluate performance on real-world simulated data sets to include malware patterns
- An ideal candidate will demonstrate proven track record working on enterprise-grade product integration and deployment preferably on cloud-based solutions (AWS).
- Working knowledge of MySQL/Oracle, Mongo DB and JDBC
- Knowledge in Bootstrap, jQuery
- Experience with behaviour modelling and intent interpretation research work.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or other Cloud systems desired.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
Send your resumes to email@example.com