NetEnrich: A Better Way to Manage IT from the Closet to the Cloud
NetEnrich ( www.netenrich.com ) offers the IT channel a comprehensive suite of “Closet to Cloud” packaged services for remote IT infrastructure management and enterprise IT operations. The company’s innovative Service Delivery Framework gives solution providers and MSPs instant access to a proprietary NetEnrich Service Gateway (NSG) and Agent technology platform which powers a highly secure ISO 27001 Network Operating Center (NOC) available 24x7x365 using ITIL-based Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and methodologies, for a better way to grow and scale an IT services business. Partners purchase NetEnrich services on a annual or monthly service contract to enhance or augment their IT operations, some choose to resell NetEnrich services directly to their end customers.
Position: Azure Developer
Experience: 4+ Years
Work Location: Hyderabad
- Should have practical, hands-on experience in developing Microsoft Azure PaaS solutions.
- Must have skills: ASP.Net MVC, REST API, C#, API Management, Service Fabrics, Service Bus, Azure storage, SQL Azure, Container Service, Application Insight, Logic Apps, Notification Hub, asynchronous programming, SQL
- UI Development using Angular, CSS 3 & HTML 5 and integrate with backend application through APIs.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in developing applications in Azure cloud.
- Experience in creating micro-services from scratch is added advantage.
- Should have experience of working in Agile/Scrum based projects.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to work in collaborative environment with excellent communication skills.
Send your resumes to email@example.com