NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management and application sustenance services to enterprises. We leveage our patent pending product, ITIL-driven processes, certified resources and a unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. Our services are provided in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centers (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
- Graduation / Post Graduation
- Proven experience in .NET Framework / Core and C#/ASP.NET/ MVC, Azure development.
- Basic Proven ability in front-end GUI design and development.
- Minimum 2.5 years of experience in developing or lead Azure projects.
- Hands on experience on Azure Services – Azure App Services, Azure SQL, API Management, Logic App, Key Vault, Service Bus, ADF, CDN, Service Fabric, Azure Functions, cloud patterns.
- Strong Knowledge and experience on SQL Server, database design, data analytics, Unstructured and NoSQL programming.
- Strong understanding of the full development life cycle.
- Good understanding of design patterns and their application (MVC, MVVM, DI).
- Good Understanding of Service Oriented Architectures.
- Through demonstrable unit testing and the championing of TDD, CI/CD, exposure to MS Build/VSTS, PowerShell scripting.
- Have programming experience in C# or Java, JSP and NodeJS/AngularJS
- Working experience on Azure APIs.
- Utilize software best practices that produce maintainable code, including automated testing, continuous integration, code style conformity, and code review.
- Ability to capture application functional requirements and translate them into software specifications
- Able to debug complicated code; recommend fixes and implement the solutions
- Collaborate with various teams to achieve objectives in improving code and system performance.
- Integrate machine learning algorithms into production-level application code.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org