Experience and Skills needed:
- The Azure Solutions Architect is responsible for building, deploying and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed and Microsoft partner hosted datacenters. This is a technical role that will be accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud implementation, deployment and management.
- The Azure Solutions Architect is responsible for the design and implementation of efficient applications and services for the Windows Azure Platform.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in IT/IT Infrastructure Services. Good knowledge on Microsoft Technologies.
- Manage and mentor medium to large sized teams in the migration or implementations of application/ services to the cloud in large enterprise environments.
- Good understanding of and experience in working on Microsoft Azure (IAAS/PAAS)
– Ability to design cloud based solution
– Ability to create proposals for clients
– Experience in migrating solutions/applications to Azure
– Knowledge of other cloud offering will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge on IT Infrastructure Service Delivery Model.
- Good knowledge in handling Enterprise Accounts, MSP and SMB.
- It will be a plus to have “MCSD: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions”, And/Or “MCSD: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions” certification
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org