NetEnrich ( www.netenrich.com ) offers the IT channel a comprehensive suite of “Closet to Cloud” packaged services for remote IT infrastructure management and enterprise IT operations. The company’s innovative Service Delivery Framework gives solution providers and MSPs instant access to a proprietary NetEnrich Service Gateway (NSG) and Agent technology platform which powers a highly secure ISO 27001 Network Operating Center (NOC) available 24x7x365 using ITIL-based Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and methodologies, for a better way to grow and scale an IT services business. Partners purchase NetEnrich services on a annual or monthly service contract to enhance or augment their IT operations, some choose to resell NetEnrich services directly to their end customers.
- Identify emerging trends in Cloud/Infrastructure/Cyber Security market in different geographies.
- Identify price points, potential demands from a geography.
- Builds and orchestrates sales pipeline activity. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to closure.
- Develop opportunities, lead, collaborate and motivate sales pursuit teams across NetEnrich and its strategic partners
- Support the development of engagement proposals and deliver/defend proposals with prospects/clients.
- Responsible to assist in substantial growth in new logo acquisition and revenues for named enterprise accounts
- Own and meet target sales bookings, revenue and margins, adequate usage of sales/marketing tools and facilities and timely reporting.
- Build pricing strategy for NetEnrich product/service
- The overall partner relationship, including: strategic planning, revenue growth targets and all operations necessary to profitably retain, grow and service the customer.
- Work with partner managers and other individuals within the sales group to maximize revenue potential.
- Collaborate with new partners to develop and execute against a go-to market strategy.
- Support customer acquisition, conversion and retention targets for each partner account.
- Help to deliver partner communications, develop joint collateral, and strategically manage joint events.
- Become an expert on our product, our competition and the markets in which we compete.
- Forecast pipeline and revenue from new partners on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Identify new business and revenue opportunities.
- Exposure to Global Market (Preferably Japan or APAC).
- Experience in handling sales/business development in Japan.
- Minimum of 8 to 15 years’ experience in a partner management, sales, or marketing related role in the technology sector
- Experience in managed services and channel sales a plus
- Experience working with value added resellers (VARs), managed service providers (MSPs) and enterprise technology providers.
- Exposure to Cloud and Cyber Security will be a plus.
- Infrastructure ops outsourcing background.
- Ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with senior business leaders and business owners
- Strong customer engagement background and expertise
- Demonstrated experience playing the role of trusted advisor for customers or partners
- Hands-on, self-directed professional who plans, prepares and executes professionally
- Ability to work well with limited supervision and with limited resources
- High energy, enthusiasm and initiative.
- Good command over Japanese Language (JLPT/N – 3/2/1) is a definite plus.
- Willing to travel to Japan or US on need basis.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org