NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management and application sustenance services to enterprises. We leveage our patent pending product, ITIL-driven processes, certified resources and a unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. Our services are provided in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centers (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
Job Location: Hyderabad
- 3+ years of Analytics/ Business Intelligence/ Statistical analysis or related experience is mandatory
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical, excel, data management techniques and provide ongoing reports with Visualization skills. A major part of the job is to determine what data trends mean. Being able to analyze the data is crucial.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication both oral and writing.
- Should be team player, ability to multitask, prioritize and work to tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to manage stakeholder expectations
- Business intelligence analysts need to look at the data trends and recommend solutions for creating more revenue and reducing loss. Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Develop and support reporting processes.
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools.
Send your resumes to email@example.com