NetEnrich: A Better Way to Manage IT from the Closet to the Cloud
NetEnrich ( www.netenrich.com ) offers the IT channel a comprehensive suite of “Closet to Cloud” packaged services for remote IT infrastructure management and enterprise IT operations. The company’s innovative Service Delivery Framework gives solution providers and MSPs instant access to a proprietary NetEnrich Service Gateway (NSG) and Agent technology platform which powers a highly secure ISO 27001 Network Operating Center (NOC) available 24x7x365 using ITIL-based Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and methodologies, for a better way to grow and scale an IT services business. Partners purchase NetEnrich services on a annual or monthly service contract to enhance or augment their IT operations, some choose to resell NetEnrich services directly to their end customers.
Position: Checkpoint Architect
Experience: 10+ Years
Work Location: Hyderabad
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support and optimization role of critical healthcare network infrastructure.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex end to end issues with customer applications over the network..
- Deep expertise in network security utilizing Checkpoint R80 firewall/threat defence, Cisco ASA/Firepower and AnyConnect VPN.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve connectivity and routing issues within a cisco network routing/switching. Deep understanding of network analysis.
- Experience supporting enterprise environments. Create a basic network configuration on the BIG-IP system including VLANs and self.
- Perform troubleshooting and problem determination activities including using the iHealth diagnostic tool, view traffic flow using TCP dump.
- List log files available, understand log levels, and use the appropriate files, log levels, and filters for troubleshooting.
- Configuring iRules in affecting traffic behaviour and how to use them to aid with troubleshooting and problem determination
- Configuring Virtual Server, Pools, iRules, Profiles, Persistence, and monitor on Checkpoint LTM to match the configuration of the Application.
- Code upgrades for Checkpoint, custom profiles, health monitors, and configuring SNAT pools. SSL certificate management.
- Work with client business leads and end users to understand their communication and collaboration requirements
- The confidence to seek out help from co-workers or leadership.
- Ability to work in a team environment. Positive work ethic and the desire to work as a team to develop and deliver the best engineering practices in the industry.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
CCSA Certification is mandatory.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org