Experience: 5+ Years
- Knowledge of Cisco UCCE, CUCM, Media Gateways, CVP, VXML GWs is mandatory.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Cisco Unity Connection.
- Cisco Unified IM and Presence.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express & Enterprise.
- Customer Voice Portal.
- Cisco Social Miner.
- Cisco Voice Gateways (29XX,39XX)
- Cisco UCS Servers (C series)
- Calabrio WFM, Calabrio AQM, Calabrio Recording, Nice recording, ICM and CVP scripting,
- VMware ESXi, vCenter and vSphere Installation and Configuration.
- Perform client consultation: plan, design, implement, and support the voice infrastructure
- Work with pre-sales/sales and technical teams to identify, validate and develop Cisco Unified Communications strategic sales opportunities;
- Develop and implement the technical architecture and physical design of the network: analyze existing voice and data networks and recommend solutions
- Hands on experience on Cisco UCCE, CUCM, Media Gateways, CVP, VXML GWs.
Set up, configure, and test Cisco Call Manager, Unity, Call Manager Express, Unity Express, Cisco LAN switches (core, distribution and access), Cisco firewalls, routers and voice gateways, etc.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems
- Forge strong relationships with clients to create an optimal service experience and an opportunity to discover future business opportunities
- Identify potential challenges that may impact our clients and proactively formulate responses and solutions
- Communicate effectively with clients and team members
- Retain existing Cisco and relevant non-Cisco certifications (i.e. VMWare, Microsoft, etc) or specializations and attain new ones as business needs require
Send your resumes to email@example.com