NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management and application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending product, ITIL-driven processes, certified resources and a unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. Our services are provided in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centre (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
- Any graduates or postgraduate
- 4-8 Years of experience in Citrix Administration with both XenApp and XenDektop with multiple sites and farms.
- Strong knowledge in design, implementation, troubleshooting of XenApp 6.5/7.X and Xendesktop. Have performed Citrix upgrade and farm migration from planning through implementation.
- Expert on multiple versions of Citrix and strong experience of Citrix Secure gateway/Web Interface /NetScaler)
- Strong understanding and troubleshooting of NetScaler ADC, VPX, MPX, SDX componants.
- Publishing applications in Citrix and application virtualization using AppSense and/or Microsoft App-V
- Printers Management in Citrix
- Strong Exposure on provisioning methods like PVS and MCS
- Citrix Patch Management and policies configuration
- Strong knowledge in configuring Roaming profiles through UPM
- Strong knowledge in Citrix Edge Sight and Director
- Good troubleshooting skills in Citrix printers, profiles, resource manager’s thresholds, installation manager, Citrix Farm Configuration
- Experience on maintenance and Management of Xenservers
- Experience on managing Citrix farm on VMware
- Windows Active Directory Administration and Group polices Exposure
- Work Closely with team.
- Develop a deep understanding of the domain
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org