NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management and application sustenance services to enterprises. We leveage our patent pending product, ITIL-driven processes, certified resources and a unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. Our services are provided in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centers (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
- Graduation / Post Graduation
- Hands on experience on Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 6.X and 7.X in medium to large enterprise environments.
- Knowledge of deploying, and troubleshooting an enterprise XenApp/XenDesktop infrastructure.
- Experience implementing and supporting XenApp, XenDesktop, Provisioning Services and Windows operating systems.
- Hands on knowledge on XenServer management and Administration
- Hands on knowledge on VDI management.
- Excellent knowledge on Citrix XenApp\XenDesktop patch management and best practices.
- Excellent knowledge on Application streaming and streaming profiler.
- Understanding of NetScaler features and deployment scenarios.
- Hands on knowledge on Citrix EdgeSight Monitoring tool installation and administration.
- Excellent knowledge on different profile management solution and troubleshooting.
- Good written and oral communication skills, detail oriented approach to problem solving.
- Implement security policies, procedures and technologies to ensure secure system access and control.
- Will have to manage and Support CITRIX Administrator at L3 Levels.
- Working with change tools to maintain client SLAs.
- Configuring SSL in Citrix Web interface using Certificate Services.
- Configuring Citrix Secure Gateway /Netscalers.
- Configuring and Managing Certificate services in Windows Server 2003 /2008/2012
- Configuring Citrix WI Server in Apache Tomcat 6.0 Environment.
- Installing and configuring XenServer 5.6, 6.x,7.x.
- Installing patches to XenServer pools through XenCenter console.
- Installation and Configuring Citrix Presentation Server 4.x,Xen App 5.x ,6.x,7.x.
- Provide security compliance under relevant security policies.
- Resolving normal & critical issues related to Citrix environment on a daily basis.
- Coordinate/ Implement Routine & Ad-Hoc Tasks with multiple vendors.
- Execute/ document tasks & actions performed whenever necessary.
- Work towards automating tasks wherever possible.
- Support the platform according to Amadeus’ implementation of ITIL procedures as follows:
- Incident Management Support (deliver on call, assist with Incidents during office hours)
- Problem Management (run the Amadeus PMR process)
- Event Management (review and refine monitoring for the ACUS platform)
- Skills & Knowledge Technical / Functional and Managerial Technical Skills
- Expertise knowledge on one or more of the below Citrix products
- Should be capable of leading mid-size team.
- Additional skillset: VMware / XenServer/Hyper v.
Send your resumes to email@example.com