- Troubleshoot, diagnose and correct complex connectivity issues arising from all possible remote locations including remote offices, hotels and private homes.
- Actively participate in Level 3 support including answering calls/requests, exceptional customer service skills, and ticketing system updates.
- Participate in rotating 24X7 on-call schedule and work during non-business hours as required.
- Document new solutions and support processes. Apply knowledge and experience to anticipate support needs and develop new procedures in anticipation of future requirements.
- Stay current with upgrades and new releases of supported software, developing new troubleshooting skills
- As new technology is introduced, quickly acquire sufficient knowledge and skills to provide a high level of support during conversion activities and after implementation.
- Identify, recommend, design, and implement solutions that automate routine/repetitive IT processes, providing for an optimized and efficient infrastructure.
- Adhere to IT policies, procedures and standards for hardware/software, security, request/ticket tracking, source control, and change management.
- Manage overall global infrastructure for our diverse client base including server architecture (physical & virtual), application delivery architecture and storage architecture.
- 8+ years of experience to provide design, operational Level 3 support, troubleshooting and drive cases to resolution as it relates to the following platforms: o Demonstrated experience and strong working knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including Exchange, Active directory, Group Policy, Certificate Authority, and corporate domain infrastructure in a corporate global environment.
- Demonstrated experience and strong working knowledge of VMware platforms.
- Demonstrated ability manage and maintain and troubleshoot various multi-tiered storage solutions including EMC and NetApp. Experience in capacity planning, disaster recovery execution and high availability of storage platform.
- Demonstrated experience and working knowledge of Cisco UCS Server Infrastructure platform.
- Demonstrated understanding of Fiber Channel Zoning for redundancy and multi-path configurations.
- Understanding of Best Practice and supported configurations across mentioned platforms, and ability to maintain and upgrade related Operating Systems and firmware related to the platforms.
- BS in Computer Science, MCITP, MCSA, VCP
- 7-10 years of experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Virtualization, Server Configuration and migration, Cisco UCS, EMC and NetApp Storage solutions
Send your resumes to email@example.com