NetEnrich is opening their first Canadian office in Toronto, Ontario!
NetEnrich was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in San Jose, California. NetEnrich was born from the idea that technology should serve business, and not the other way around. From the very moment of our incorporation, we’ve worked tirelessly to develop new ideas, teams and services that deliver on that promise. We believe that companies can do great things with technology that’s simple, efficient, effective and innovative. And that’s exactly what we provide.
NetEnrich is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments. Our unique differentiation is a combination of an innovative proprietary automation platform, elastic shared services, and predictive analytics to drive IT optimization. This is in stark contrast to traditional providers who take the approach of deploying people resources as the solution to enterprise IMS (Infrastructure Management Services) needs.
The Data Centre Administrator will be part of an exciting team that manages the overall Network and Security Infrastructure.
For security clearance purposes, candidates must have lived in Canada for the last five (5) consecutive years and be legally authorized to work in Canada.
Here’s what you will do!
- Troubleshoot windows server performance issues;
- Create, review, update and maintain Standard Operating Procedures;
- Maintain the latest knowledge in the windows server Administration;
- Execute monthly patch management;
- Manage Windows, AD, Exchange, Office 365, VMware, UCS and Server Hardware, having Storage, Backups knowledge is advantage;
- Install, configure and manage VMware vSphere 6.x ESXi Infrastructure;
- Manage Hosts patching via Update Manager Plug-in, OS / Patch Release management;
- Configure and manage HA, DRS, SDRS and Resource Pools clusters;
- Manage backups and restore, along with understanding of VMware Snapshots;
- Configure and manage Monitoring Alerts w.r.t VMware Hypervisors and VM’s;
- Perform capacity and performance reports for Cluster, Hosts, Storage, VM’s etc.
- Manage resources like CPU / Memory / Disk and manage respective resource bottleneck;
- Run Maintenance (Performance, Break fix, Troubleshooting, Health Check) for VMware vSphere 6.0 environment;
- Configure server hardware, administer and troubleshoot hardware break fix and configuration issues;
- Monitor and manage any of Storage Arrays of EMC, NetApp, Dell and Hitachi;
- Monitor and manage any of Veeam, Axcient, Symantec NetBackup, Barracuda, Datto and Networker backup Jobs.
Here’s what you will need!
- A minimum of three to seven (3-7) years of networking experience in a NOC environment;
- A Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in computer science, network administration, systems engineering, or a related field of study;
- Very good administrative knowledge in Windows, VMware, Cisco UCS and knowledge of SAN/NAS and Backups.
- Should have very good experience in Windows, AD, Exchange, Office 365, VMware, Storage, Backups, UCS and Server Hardware.
- Experience in Cisco and Brocade San switch Configuration and Implementation, high level diagnostics and troubleshooting on VMware vSphere 6.x ESXi.
- Excellent troubleshooting and System Administration skills on VMware products and tools.
- Hardware knowledge of server, storage and SAN switch Integration
- Advanced server and storage problem isolation and resolution skills.
- Technical documentation including high-level and low-level designs, configurations, Test plans, Procedures
- In depth Knowledge on Technologies: Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange Server, DHCP, DNS, ADCS, ADFS, NPS, File Servers, Print Servers, RDS Servers, Windows Clustering, NLB.
- Expertise in configuring Snapshots, Clones, Sync/Async Replication and DR.
- Good understanding of Backup Software and implementation.
- Able to configure backup jobs, troubleshoot and perform DR operations.
- Resolve complex configuration problems by troubleshooting and simulation.
- Experience in troubleshooting and Analyzing IT Infrastructure problems.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for Major incidents and Problem Management.
- Experience in performance tuning of VMware servers and Virtual sessions and management of server’s resources between virtual machines.
- Experience in P2V, VMotion, Storage VMotion, FT etc.
- Scripting skills – shell, batch, PowerShell, etc.
- Deep technical problem isolation and resolution capability.
- Experience working on vSAN configuration and troubleshooting.
- Detailed knowledge of RAID, SCSI, SAN, NAS and Replication concepts.
- Knowledge of networking and storage protocols: NFS, CIFS, TCP/IP, Fibre Channel, Storage Area Network.
- Knowledge of Storage Product lines from IBM, EMC, NetApp, Dell & HP.
- Knowledge of Storage Monitoring on any of the storage products EMC CLARiiON, EMC DMX and VMAX, NetApp, HP, Dell and Nimble Storage Devices.
- Knowledge in monitoring backups jobs of any technologies like Veeam, NetBackup, networker and Avamar.
- Good knowledge on blade servers: Dell, HP, Cisco UCS
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to articulate task management, priorities and issues.
Here’s what we offer you!
If you are motivated to succeed in an entrepreneurial start up environment, where you can “role up your sleeves”, be creative, provide solutions, have flexible work arrangements, work with a collaborative team to deliver superior customer service…this could be your next opportunity!
Please send your resume to CANjobs@netenrich.com if you are interested in joining the team during this exciting start-up phase!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Here’s our Highlights:
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor Vistara IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes