Location: SF Bay area
The ideal candidate would be required to help our customers adopt DevOps and/or work on DevOps projects. These may include creating processes for continuous integration, big data database management, writing infrastructure as a code scripts, helping our customers in cloud performance management and in automating routine tasks. The candidate will be working on various public cloud platforms as well as private cloud installations.
Expectations from the candidate would include any of the following:
- Hands on Experience using any of the public clouds like Amazon, Google, Azure or Rackspace
- Experience on migrating applications using any of the public clouds notably Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure or Google.
- Experience managing environments involving Amazon Web Services
- Operations experience on Big Data platforms like Mongo, Hadoop, Cassandra
- Experience building private clouds using OpenStack solutions
- Manage large volume web based operating environments.
- Well versed using tools like Puppet, Chef, Docker, Ansibles, Jenkins, Hudson, Continuum, Cruise Control
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- At-least 4 years of industry experience
- Very familiar with scripting tools and must have scripting experience – especially Perl and Python
- Experience with Linux based environments
- Strong knowledge and awareness of issues of scale
- Overall awareness of compute/storage/virtualization/networking concepts
- Development/Engineering experience
- Past experience scripting infrastructure creation/configuration and decommissioning
- Performance Management including tuning
- Experience with Management and Monitoring Platforms & Integrating Platforms with Management tools
NetEnrich is a next-gen IT infrastructure & operations management, automation, cloud, DevOps, & Cyber-security services provider for Enterprises. Our services and products span IT infrastructure, cloud, and applications, as well as enable agile DevOps and intelligent business operations at IT environments. We combine elastic industrialized services with automation technologies, products, and proprietary analytics to deliver a new world approach to IT operations. We mitigate risks with IT operations, drive innovation, and transform IT teams & solution providers to become a true service provider to their business. We also enable them to best unlock the potential of new world technologies such as cloud, virtualization, and mobility.
Because we hire only the best and brightest, we nourish that talent with an environment where people can innovate, thrive, and pursue their passions.
Please send your profiles to USjobs@netenrich.com