NetEnrich: A Better Way to Manage IT from the Closet to the Cloud
NetEnrich ( www.netenrich.com ) offers the IT channel a comprehensive suite of “Closet to Cloud” packaged services for remote IT infrastructure management and enterprise IT operations. The company’s innovative Service Delivery Framework gives solution providers and MSPs instant access to a proprietary NetEnrich Service Gateway (NSG) and Agent technology platform which powers a highly secure ISO 27001 Network Operating Center (NOC) available 24x7x365 using ITIL-based Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and methodologies, for a better way to grow and scale an IT services business. Partners purchase NetEnrich services on a annual or monthly service contract to enhance or augment their IT operations, some choose to resell NetEnrich services directly to their end customers.
Position: DevOPs – Lead
Experience: 10+ Years
Work Location: Hyderabad
- Cloud Technology – AWS and AWS DEVOPS
- Operating Systems – CORE LINUX
- Automation/Configuration Management Tools – TERRAFORM, ANSIBLE, CHEF
- Containers – Dockers
- Scripting – PYTHON/RUBY (Python boto is must)
- At least 10+ years of total experience in DevOps engineering role supporting the build and maintenance of CI/CD automation pipelines that support development teams
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong experience with CI tools such as Jenkins
- Strong experience with configuration management and infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Strong hands on experience in Linux.
- Hand on Experience in Chef and Ansible
- Good knowledge on Dockers and kubernetes.
- Strong coding skills in Python like L3
- Good knowledge on AWS and able to automate in AWS
- Need to have a strong knowledge on Networking
- Perform hands on development of automation artifacts, jobs, scripts, etc. that will automate the SDLC and PDLC lifecycle processes
- Experience developing workflows, scripts, and integrating systems with APIs
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org