NetEnrich: A Better Way to Manage IT from the Closet to the Cloud
NetEnrich( www.netenrich.com ) offers the IT channel a comprehensive suite of “Closet to Cloud” packaged services for remote IT infrastructure management and enterprise IT operations. The company’s innovative Service Delivery Framework gives solution providers and MSPs instant access to a proprietary NetEnrich Service Gateway (NSG) and Agent technology platform which powers a highly secure ISO 27001 Network Operating Center (NOC) available 24x7x365 using ITIL-based Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and methodologies, for a better way to grow and scale an IT services business. Partners purchase NetEnrich services on a annual or monthly service contract to enhance or augment their IT operations, some choose to resell NetEnrich services directly to their end customers.
The ideal candidate would be required to help our customers adopt DevOps and/or work on DevOps projects. These may include creating processes for continuous integration, big data database management, writing infrastructure as a code scripts, helping our customers in cloud performance management and in automating routine tasks. The candidate will be working on various public cloud platforms as well as private cloud installations.
Expectations from the candidate would include any of the following:
- Resources with Hands on Experience using any of the public clouds like Amazon, Google, Azure or Rackspace
- Candidates with experience on migrating applications using any of the public clouds notably Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure or Google.
- Candidates with experience managing environments involving Amazon Web Services
- Candidates with operations experience on Big Data platforms like Mongo, Hadoop, Cassandra
- Candidates with Experience building private clouds using OpenStack solutions
- Candidates managing large volume web based operating environments.
- Candidates with experience using tools like Puppet, Chef, Docker, Ansibles etc
- Candidates with experience using tools like Jenkins, Hudson, Continuum, Cruise Control
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- At-least 4 years of industry experience
- Very familiar with scripting tools and must have scripting experience – especially Perl and Python
- Experience with Linux based environments
- Strong knowledge and awareness of issues of scale
- Overall awareness of compute/storage/virtualization/networking concepts
- Development/Engineering experience
- Past experience scripting infrastructure creation/configuration and decommissioning
- Performance Management including tuning
- Experience with Management and Monitoring Platforms
- Integrating Platforms with Management tools
Send your resumes to email@example.com