NetEnrich is a next-gen IT infrastructure & operations management, automation, cloud, DevOps, & cyber-security services provider for solution providers and their clients. Our services span IT infrastructure, cloud, and applications, as well as enable agile DevOps and intelligent business operations. We combine elastic industrialized services with automation and proprietary analytics to deliver a new world approach to IT operations. We mitigate risks with IT operations, drive innovation, and transform IT teams & solution providers to become a true service provider. We also enable them to best unlock the potential of new world technologies. NetEnrich has over 200 partners and over 1,400 clients who are supported via 4 global delivery locations. NetEnrich is fast growing, profitable and expanding globally.
In close partnership with Microsoft, NetEnrich is rolling out a world-wide program to enable Microsoft’s solution providers (including CSPs) to migrate their clients to Azure and provide high margin managed services to their clients. The current solutions include datacenter modernization, workload migration, backup-ASR setup, Enterprise Mobility Suites, Skype for business. NetEnrich is currently working with some of Microsoft’s largest Tier1 and Tier2 CSPs.
We continue to hire Azure professionals globally and are seeking Director of Solution Sales: Azure who has
- Deep technical expertise on Azure
- Strong relationships with Microsoft
- Ability to build a team of experienced Principal Solution Specialists
- Work closely with product management team to rollout new solutions around Azure
- Evangelize NetEnrich’s Azure solutions and build a healthy partner network
- Work closely with sales team in all presales and solutioning activities and be responsible for revenues on Azure
- Work with partners and clients post sales to ensure continued technical leadership and CSAT
- Ability to travel globally to engage with Microsoft’s CSPs
Critical Success Factors:
- Accountable to opportunity generation, pipeline and revenue on Azure solutions – lead the team (direct and matrixed) to drive revenue goals on Azure solutions
- Hire Principal Solution specialists as per the hiring plan
- Develop, own and shape solutions along with product management to meet the business goals
- Project Delivery : to oversee successful execution of engagements
- Ability to build strong relationship with Microsoft’s field sales team and channel partners
- Technical prowess and passion-especially for Windows Azure, modern Application design practices and operations.
- Oversight experience on major transformation projects including defining cloud strategy for enterprises.
- 10+ years of management and success in consultative / complex sales processes (where necessary, managing various stakeholders) relationships to get consensus on solution / projects
- 5+ years of architecting & consulting experience including demonstrated ability to work with sales teams to generate revenue
- Strong expertise in Azure IaaS, PaaS, storage, network, backup, DR and database.
- Experience in Azure automation and DevOps (preferred).
- High level of comfort preparing and leading client and partner presentations at all levels.
- Ability to perform business travel (up to 50%)
- Strong initiative, creativity and ability to lead a complex sale
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Microsoft certified Azure certifications (preferred).
- Experience or knowledge about Azure IoT (preferred).
Interested?, send your updated profile to USjobs@netenrich.com
NetEnrich is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments. Our unique differentiation is a combination of an innovative proprietary automation platform, elastic shared services, and predictive analytics to drive IT optimization. This is in stark contrast to traditional providers who take the approach of deploying people resources as the solution to enterprise IMS (Infrastructure Management Services) needs.
With a powerful combination of our innovative SaaS technology platform Vistara, ITIL process implementations, and certified engineers in our Remote Operations Centers (ROCs), we are able to deliver SLA based services 100% remotely. While we focus on remote service delivery, our go-to-market channel partners (VARs, SIs, and service providers) bring the local IT consultancy, architectural know-how, deployment services and local last-mile support.
Our clients see benefits of 30-50% cost savings in streamlining their IT operations by leveraging certain functions that are conducive and cost effective to be automated and delivered remotely, while freeing up their staff to focus on performance and availability of their core IT applications. Enterprise IT teams choose NetEnrich as a partner to provide remote IT operations services for on-premise to cloud infrastructure on a 24x7x365 basis. In addition, the Vistara automation platform provides single-pane-of-glass views and visibility into heterogeneous and disparate IT infrastructure that can now be monitored, accessed and managed independent of where they exist – on-premise or cloud.
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor Vistara IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes