NetEnrich, Inc. is a niche Digital IT Operations & Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services Provider headquartered in San Jose, CA. Having been in the business for over 15 years, NetEnrich, Inc. has developed industry leading operations platform and technologies, developed deep expertise in Automation and AI/ML powered monitoring and managing hybrid infrastructures for over 1000 global customers. A strong Cloud Services Provider with deep credentials and certifications such as Microsoft Azure Gold partner and AWS Advanced Partner, providing full stack cloud services to mid-market enterprises. NetEnrich’s technology driven, outcome-based services are delivered at scale, enabling its customers to transform their IT operations to Agile Digital Operations to meet the new age business demands.
Why NetEnrich, Inc.?
We are in a significant growth mode, and looking to acquire new customers in the mid-market enterprise sector. We’re building our team with talented and passionate enterprise sales executives who will have the opportunity to help customers realize the full potential of digital IT operations and cloud computing. Our culture and working environment are collaborative with clear lines of ownership and accountability. We believe in maniacal focus and relentless execution to bring clear, measurable value to our customers.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, your primary responsibility is new logo hunting. You are experienced in selling into C, VP, D-level Mid-market companies. As a successful candidate you are a creative, energetic, self-starter who understands the end to end sales process. You know how to sell innovation and disruption through customer vision expansion and can drive deals forward to compress decision cycles. You love understanding services in depth and are passionate about communicating its value to customers. Always hunting for new opportunities, you must be able to close net new customers and be able to build a trusted advisory relationship.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline – ideally 3-4x of quota
- Ability to comprehend customer challenges, break them down to smaller problems and work with the teams to craft innovative ways to solving those challenges, delivering measurable business outcomes
- Strong collaboration with various internal teams to assist you in the sales process
- Communicate the value of NetEnrich services to C-level executives and other senior enterprise decision-makers
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Develop and close new opportunities from marketing (webinars, campaigns, events) and other in-bound leads
- Identify the customer buying profile, their timelines, key initiatives and budgetary process
- Demonstrate your data-driven operational excellence by tracking all sales activity using CRM tools
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree with specialization in Business or Marketing
- Successful sales experience in selling Infrastructure Managed services into mid-market enterprises. Knowledge and skills to sell public cloud services will be a nice additional skill
- Demonstrated ability to sell multi-year managed services contracts
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and be able to effectively leverage various internal teams to drive your success
- Highly organized with ability to work in fast-paced startup environment
- Have a true passion for customer intimacy, services and sales
- Self-directed, positive, motivated, and resourceful
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adept at handling ambiguous issues/assignments
- Proven track record of customer satisfaction or sales in public cloud
- Knowledge of Cloud and Infrastructure related tools & technology solutions
- Azure and AWS business level knowledge
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a range of great benefits to our employees: medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability and life insurance benefits. The company provides 15 PTO days and 10 paid company holidays per year.
How to apply:
- Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- The resume should contain quotas, achievements, names of key wins (where possible), as well as 2 customer references to whom you have sold to, and 2 non-customer references. Please note that reference check will be conducted towards the end of the interviewing process, with full approval beforehand.