NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management and application sustenance services to enterprises. We leveage our patent pending product, ITIL-driven processes, certified resources and a unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. Our services are provided in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centers (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
- Graduation / Post Graduation
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Remote IT Operations
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment
- Proven track record of working collaboratively to improve the customer’s experience
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with customers, partners, and technicians across the business at all levels
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals
- Strong communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Good working knowledge of MS-Office and Reporting tools
- Willing to work in 24/7 shifts
- Manage customer escalations and coordinate resolution efforts with key stakeholders (internal and external) by working cross-functionally to ensure issue ownership, action items, and communications are fulfilled.
- Ensure critical client SLAs are met
- Ensure customer escalations are resolved within agreed upon timelines, process change ideas are implemented, and Influence others towards action and change.
- Lead improvements by monitoring and developing dashboards to proactively monitor trends and customer escalations and use data to recommend technical and/or business process changes to meet expectations and/or optimize productivity
- Facilitate and report on daily and/or weekly stand-ups to ensure appropriate visibility of key customer issues including escalation status reporting, statistics, trending analysis
Send your resumes to email@example.com