NetEnrich: A Better Way to Manage IT from the Closet to the Cloud
NetEnrich( www.netenrich.com ) offers the IT channel a comprehensive suite of “Closet to Cloud” packaged services for remote IT infrastructure management and enterprise IT operations. The company’s innovative Service Delivery Framework gives solution providers and MSPs instant access to a proprietary NetEnrich Service Gateway (NSG) and Agent technology platform which powers a highly secure ISO 27001 Network Operating Center (NOC) available 24x7x365 using ITIL-based Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and methodologies, for a better way to grow and scale an IT services business. Partners purchase NetEnrich services on a annual or monthly service contract to enhance or augment their IT operations, some choose to resell NetEnrich services directly to their end customers.
OPERATIONS LEAD – JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Operations Lead will be responsible for all NOC Operations. He will be responsible in streamlining existing processes and metrics to match the industry standards.
Be a single point of contact for the management for all NOC related reporting’s, metrics, health checks, driving improvement and day to day operations. Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Incident management, Escalation management, Customer communication and co-ordination across organization.
- SLA Management, Reporting and Analysis.
- Working with different team and enabling organization to play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Take up complete responsibility of team members reporting and help them complete their career road map.
- Hands on experience in setting up processes and measures to sustain them.
- At least 3 years experience in Operational/People Management.
- Strong background and work experience in IT.
- Working/Process experience using any tool.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment.
- Excellent people lead, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Persuasive with details and facts.
- Delegate responsibilities effectively.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
- Should adhere to ISO policies.
Certifications: ITIL Certified preferred.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org