- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years experience building scalable web applications
- Excellent application system design and development skills
- Strong experience in architecting, implementing and managing high performance scalable J2EE applications
- Excellent knowledge of J2EE architecture/design patterns, Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA, data modeling techniques and SOAP.
- Strong experience designing / developing with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
- Solid knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns, and best practices
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts / software technologies as needs arise
- Very strong SQL experience of writing complex queries and developing views
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player
- The ability to communicate effectively – both verbally and in writing.
- Experience building scalable enterprise or consumer web applications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in computer science from a top tier engineering college
- Domain knowledge in IT operations management
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org