NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management and application sustenance services to enterprises. We leveage our patent pending product, ITIL-driven processes, certified resources and a unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. Our services are provided in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centers (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
Experience: 5+ years experience as a lead architect, Experience building scalable enterprise or consumer web applications. Domain knowledge in IT operations management
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
- 10+ years experience building scalable web applications.
- 5+ years experience architecting scalable web applications Strong understanding of Microservices architectures.
- Expansive knowledge of issues related to building Cloud infrastructures.
- Prior handson experience in developing and deploying Microservices solutions on Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with technologies used for service registry like Consul, Zookeeper, Curator, Eureka etc.
- Experience utilizing IaaS and PaaS from Azure, Amazon AWS or Google Cloud Services.
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JAXRS, JSON.
- Experience with eventbased and messagedriven distributed system Expert level programming skills in Java.
- Strong understanding of OOP, functional and reactive programming technologies.
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol, WebSocket, SSE, and other web technologies.
- Strong familiarity with web servers and load balancing technologies.
- Understanding of network communications, including TCP/IP, HTTP, and RPC protocols.
- Familiarity with security principles using SSL protocols and data encryption.
- Experience in use of source code management system like svn or git and build tools like ant, maven, gradle or make.
- Experience with Netflix OOS or/and Spring Cloud technologies Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work with the Chief Architect to design and implement next generation IT operations management platform.
- Document and communicate the architectural patterns and designs.
- Enforce architecture compliance.
- Work collaboratively with the engineers to inculcate a culture of innovation and accountability.
- Develop a deep understanding of the domain.
- Find creative solutions to complex problems.
- Be hands on and lead by example.
Send your resumes to email@example.com