- Work with the Chief Architect to design and implement next generation IT operations management platform
- Document and communicate the architectural patterns and designs
- Enforce architecture compliance
- Work collaboratively with the engineers to inculcate a culture of innovation and accountability
- Develop a deep understanding of the domain
- Find creative solutions to complex problems
- Be hands on and lead by example
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- 10+ years experience building scalable web applications
- 5+ years experience architecting scalable web applications
- Strong understanding of Micro-services architectures
- Expansive knowledge of issues related to building Cloud infrastructures
- Prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices solutions on Cloud infrastructure
- Experience with technologies used for service registry like Consul, Zookeeper, Curator, Eureka etc
- Experience utilizing IaaS and PaaS from Azure, Amazon AWS or Google Cloud Services.
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, JSON
- Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed system
- Expert level programming skills in Java
- Strong understanding of OOP, functional and reactive programming technologies
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol, WebSocket, SSE, and other web technologies.
- Strong familiarity with web servers and load balancing technologies.
- Understanding of network communications, including TCP/IP, HTTP, and RPC protocols
- Familiarity with security principles using SSL protocols and data encryption
- Experience in use of source code management system like svn or git and build tools like ant, maven, gradle or make.
- Experience with Netflix OOS or/and Spring Cloud technologies Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building scalable enterprise or consumer web applications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in computer science from a top tier engineering college
- Domain knowledge in IT operations management
- 5+ years experience as a lead architect
Send your resumes to email@example.com