NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management and application sustenance services to enterprises. We leveage our patent pending product, ITIL-driven processes, certified resources and a unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. Our services are provided in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centers (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
- Any Graduation
- 2 to 6 years of experience in Linux Administration and troubleshooting
- Must be RHCE (Redhat Certified Engineer)
- OS and Hardware firmware upgrades
- Must to have experience in Bash, Perl and/or Python scripting
- Installing and configuration of High Availability environment
- Fine tuning system for optimal performance
- Deep Understanding of Linux
- Good Knowledge in linux OS (Redhat, Oracle Linux, Cent OS, Ubuntu, Open Suse, Debian) patching and Roll back.
- Good Knowledge in Web servers like Apache, Apache Tomcat, NGINX
- Good Knowledge in Firewalls (IPTables) and SELinux
- Good Knowledge in installing and troubleshooting LDAP, DNS, DHCP, LVM’s.
- Good Knowledge in user administration, file systems and Logs.
- Software package installation experience (deb, rpm, etc.,)
- Knowledgeable in Linux internals to debug and solve installation issues – environment, drivers, libraries, etc.,
- Knowledge of databases like Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, etc.,
- Experience in Redhat Satellite Server Administration
- Experience in deploying and creating new VM guests with utilizing Red Hat Satellite Server, Customized ISO Images and templates.
- Setup and Configure Red Hat Satellite and Kickstart Servers for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5/6 installs and RHN Push Updates
- Nice to have: AWS Certification
- Experience with AWS in an enterprise environment
- Experience with automation including deployments and configuration management
- Experience with Docker
- Source code control (GIT-hub)
- Experience on AIX, Solaris
Send your resumes to email@example.com