NetEnrich is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments. Our unique differentiation is in enabling functional co-sourcing of IMS via a productized remote shared services delivery model, and use of innovative, proprietary technology to drive automation.
We currently have hundreds of partners in North America, Japan, Europe and Australia and service thousands of end-clients that include enterprises of all shapes and sizes. These channel partners along with our two strategic distribution partners – Ingram Micro and Arrow ECS, play a significant role to drive our reach and growth.
- Resource will take a leadership role within the team and provide mentoring to junior members of the team
- Resource will be responsible for the upkeep, configuration and reliable operation of OpenX Corporate server and network systems
- Resource will seek to ensure the uptime, performance, resources and security of the systems that are managed to meet the needs of their customers
- Resource will have advanced knowledge of networking equipment- switches, routers, wireless access points.
- Resource will have knowledge of Jira/ Confluence administration and management
- Resource will understand Cisco WebEx administration and management
- Resource will do administration of PBX, deployment of phones to end users
- Resource will maintain office equipment including printers, audio video equipment and phone equipment
- Resource will handle deployment of computers to end users using Windows
- Resource will do Deployment Services and/or Mac imaging servers
- Resource will be end user support for both Windows and Mac
- Resource will have knowledge of both Windows and Linux servers, Network equipment: (Juniper switches, routers, firewalls, Cisco Aruba controller and access points), Cisco Telepresence servers and Video endpoints, PBX and Telephone systems (programming and deployment of phones), Monitoring and alerting systems (Icinga, Nagios, Graylog), Desktop (Windows and Mac OSX experience)
- Resource will participate in an On-call rotation for afterhours support
- Resource will occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Resource will have a knowledge of a wide variety of current server hardware and software platforms
- Resource will have a strong Windows and Linux server administrator background
- Resource will have a strong networking background, including experience with Juniper and Cisco and enterprise level wireless
- Resource will have knowledge of Apple Operating Systems and Mobile Devices
- Resource will have excellent communication, teamwork, and documentation skills
- Resource will have drive, be responsible and prompt
- Resource will the ability to prioritize issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Resource will proficiency and willingness to quickly learn new applications
- Resource will the experience with web-based applications such as Google Apps
- Resource will experience with Atlassian tools, such as Jira, Confluence, Crowd and HipChat
Send your resumes to email@example.com