NetEnrich is opening their first Canadian office in Toronto, Ontario!
NetEnrich was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in San Jose, California. NetEnrich was born from the idea that technology should serve business, and not the other way around. From the very moment of our incorporation, we’ve worked tirelessly to develop new ideas, teams and services that deliver on that promise. We believe that companies can do great things with technology that’s simple, efficient, effective and innovative. And that’s exactly what we provide.
NetEnrich is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments. Our unique differentiation is a combination of an innovative proprietary automation platform, elastic shared services, and predictive analytics to drive IT optimization. This is in stark contrast to traditional providers who take the approach of deploying people resources as the solution to enterprise IMS (Infrastructure Management Services) needs.
The Senior Network Administrator will be part of an exciting team that manages the overall Network and Security Infrastructure. This position requires shift work in the Digital Operations Centre which is a 24 X 7 environment, running 365 days a year.
Here’s what you will do!
- Handle multiple customer network environments;
- Address the day to day issues in the network environment;
- Perform problem management to identify the repeat issues and provide recommendations;
- Plan network architecture, implementation and support, and create and update network;
- Design and document projects as per customer or audit requirements;
- Handle change requests for customer environments;
- Work with vendors and carriers such as Cisco, Juniper, etc.;
- Perform IOS & version upgrades;
- Develop RCA reports for critical outages;
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for solving issues while guiding and mentoring the team;
- Participate in customer meetings;
- Provide on call support when required.
Here’s what you will need!
- A minimum of eight to ten (8-10) years of networking experience in a NOC environment;
- A Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in computer science, network administration, systems engineering, or a related field of study;
- Switching – CISCO, LAN – Access, Core, redundancy/high availability – Setting up of LAN (500 users at least) (How to configure VLAN)
- Routing – Routing protocols – static, dynamic, BGP/EIGRP, CISCO WAN, MPLS, SD Wan
- Security Firewall – Palo Alto, Fortinet, Net Screen, CISCO ASA
- CISCO ACS (Access Control Server), TACACS
- Application Load balancing
- NMS – Networking monitoring – SolarWinds, OP Manager
- IOS Upgrade
- CISCO Wireless LAN, cloud WLAN
- SD WAN
- Knowledge of PCI/ISO requirements
- CCNA or CCNP Certifications
- Knowledge of Network administration for Cisco devices and open standard UTM firewalls
- Knowledge about Security and hardening of LAN WAN Devices
- Experience of Network and Security design and Implementation
- Escalation Handling
- Good communication skills
*Based on security requirements, applicants applying to this position must have lived in Canada for at least the last five (5) years.
Here’s what we offer you!
If you are motivated to succeed in an entrepreneurial start up environment, where you can “roll up your sleeves”, be creative, provide solutions, have flexible work arrangements, and work with a collaborative team to deliver superior customer service….this could be your next opportunity!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining the team during this exciting start-up phase!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about our company please visit: www.netenrich.com
Here’s our Highlights:
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor Vistara IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Deep expertise and broad team – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes