NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management and application sustenance services to enterprises. We leveage our patent pending product, ITIL-driven processes, certified resources and a unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. Our services are provided in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centers (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
- Graduation – Engineering preferred
Experience: 4-10 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad / Bhimavaram
- Deep expertise, understanding and knowledge of Infrastructure Network and Security – SD WAN, Routing and Switching, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Cloud Networking and Cyber Security.
- Hands-on experience on Software Defined Wide Area Network (SDWAN) technology on any of the OEMS like Versa, Viptela, VeloCloud, etc.
- Hands-on experience on cloud networking solutions – Cisco Meraki.
- Hands-on experience on Multi-vendor hardware like Checkpoint firewalls, BIG IP F5 Load balancers & Proxy solutions
- Hands-on experience in some of or all following areas: VSS, Data Center Technologies, VxLAN, HSRP, QoS, VoIP (Cisco/Avaya), DMVPN, SSL VPN/IPSec VPN, Wireless technologies, DHCP management, Firewall skills, IPS/IDS, Internet proxy, F5 load balancers, WAAS, WCCP & MPLS services framework.
- Proven experience of LAN/WAN/Security design & implementation experience
- Cisco ICE and Network segmentation knowledge required along with VMware Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Expertise with DCLAN and WAN technologies: Segment Routing, VXLAN, Load Balancers (Citrix/F5) and either of SDWAN technologies Cisco iWAN, Viptela, Riverbed and Talari.
- Proven ability to manage a multi-vendor WAN, multi-protocol routing, including but not limited to NHRP, EIGRP, BPG4, OSPF and RIPv2.
- Strong hands-on experience on Cisco Network Hardware like Cisco Nexus switches, Classic switches, Cisco ISR G2/ASR routers, Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco WAN Optimizers, Cisco Autonomous/Lightweight Access Points & Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers
- Expert design knowledge of IP based networking architecture
- Experience of network build standard configuration and industry best practice covering Cisco IOS, IOS-XE and NX-OS platforms
- Experience of designing and implementing Software Defined Networking (SDN) technologies such as Cisco ACI or SD-WAN and Software Defined Access (SDA)
- Routing and Switching services based on Cisco ASR1K, ISR4K routers and Nexus 9K, Catalyst 9500/9300, 6807 VSS and 3850 switches
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of networking protocols including TCP/IP and Ethernet protocols
- Experience in designing, installing and operating Cisco DNA Center to manage SDA environments
- In depth knowledge of Cisco Catalyst 9500/9300 switches
- In depth knowledge and experience on Cisco IOS and Nexus devices to include routing (OSPF & BGP), switching and QoS experience
- High level of technical knowledge and experience on devices to include general load balancing principles on F5 and NetScaler platforms.
- Experiences in designing and configuring a Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) architecture including policies, profiling and posturing best practice
- Experience in 801.x supplicant setup and configuration
- Experience of Tufin Products – SecureTrack and SecureChange desirable
- Firewall Policy and ruleset optimisation, analysis and best practice
- Experience in a multi-vendor firewall environment consists of Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, FirePower and Zone-Based Firewalls
- Expert working knowledge of Cisco Products; ASA, FirePOWER, ISE
- Cisco CCIE Security or CCNP Security is a must have Wireless
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Enterprise scale wireless networks
- Expertise in running Skype for Business over Wi-Fi networks
- Expert knowledge of Cisco 3700/3800/4800 Access Points
- Experience in Cisco and Aruba Wireless LAN Controller
- CCIE Routing and Switching and CCIE Data Center certification or CCDE certification is preferred.
- Vendor certification on at least one SDN Controller platform such as VMWare NSX, Cisco ACI or Nuage VSP.
Send your resumes to email@example.com