As a member of the pre-sales engineering organization, the Design Engineer will provide back-end system and solution design support to the Frontline Solutions Engineer and Account Executive, understanding requirements and translating in to high quality designs (Bills of Materials, pricing, diagrams, etc) in support of the sales cycle.
- Provide pre-sale technical support to sales team.
- Utilize Cisco Commerce Workspace, PDI Helpdesk and other appropriate resources and tools (Netformx, etc) to configure solution designs in support of client requirements provided by Solutions Engineer and deliver in prescribed format.
- Collaborate with 3rd parties (complimentary vendors, distributors, niche solutions provider partners) to complete solutions designs as appropriate.
- Develop Visio diagrams as required.
- Support SE and Project Manager as appropriate and in collaboration with Services Pricing Desk, to develop scope of work and services pricing.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong Experience with designing and pricing Cisco Enterprise Networking, Collaboration, Security, and Data Center solutions as well as Cisco Service products inclusive of Smartnet and PSS.
- Proficiency in: CCW, Visio, Excel, Word, SLX/Salesforce.com
- Ability to define/analyze client requirements and design appropriate solution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, positive attitude, professional appearance, understanding of sales process, industry knowledge, well organized, dependable, and excellent listening skills.
- Strong working knowledge of and ability to navigate Cisco partner ecosystem including engaging with PDI Helpdesk, Channel and Front-line SEs, and other partners
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Minimum sales level certifications or equivalent across entire Cisco portfolio of technologies
Send your resumes to email@example.com