NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management & application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending product, ITIL driven processes, certified resources and unique delivery model to provide unparallel operational and cost efficiencies. We provide our services in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centers (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
Role: Onboarding Engineer.
- Exceptional domain knowledge on the infrastructure, application and service level monitoring.
- Extensive experience in analysing monitoring requirement, proposing solutions & implementing as per client requirement.
- Excellent conceptual knowledge and experience on different monitoring capabilities. E.g. APM, CEM, Synthetics, IT Operations Analytics (SPLUNK, ELK etc.), Cloud monitoring.
- Experience in delivering multi-vendor integrated monitoring solutions aligned to the above capabilities defined.
- Infrastructure monitoring (e.g. HP / CA / BMC suite, Solarwinds) Application Performance monitoring (e.g. Performance, customer experience). (e.g. CA Wily, Dynatrace)
- Experience / Knowledge on market leading tools (e.g. App Dynamics, New Relic, Ruxit, ITRS Geneos).
- Log aggregation and analytics. (e.g. Splunk, ELK or Hadoop)
- Experience in implementing Service Level dashboards for clients based on monitoring data.
- Experience defining monitoring standards and developing the standard monitoring framework for an organisation.
- Good to have extensive automation and scripting experience. E.g. Perl, Python, Shell, Java script
- Attention to detail with a structured, agile, solution-orientated approach to problems.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of having managed implementations for multiple clients for the same product, ideally with simultaneous implementations. We would prefer if you had experience in product which was deployed on-premise over cloud based solutions.
- Knowledge of and working familiarity with customer support theories, policies, technology, and procedures.
- Working any issue management tools (e.g. Jira) and support ticket management tools (e.g. ZenDesk).
- Excellent verbal communications and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects to independently meet deadlines and complete tasks in an accurate manner
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with diverse staff, colleagues, and clients
- Demonstrated ability to analyse problems/issues, gather data and information, evaluate and recommend alternative solutions
- Demonstrated skill in accurate record keeping with strict attention to detail, organize and maintain efficient files and records
- Ability to use discretion, exercise good judgment and resourcefulness, tact, diplomacy and maintain strict confidentiality
- Demonstrated skill in expressing ideas clearly and effectively
- Advanced skill and proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, or other software applications to retrieve data, create spreadsheets, and reports.
- Able to work in a dynamic and changing environment, taking personal initiative when needed.
- Maintains a professional and courteous manner with clients
- Responses to clients in a timely and attentive manner
- Communicates clients concerns and future needs to Account Managers
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org