- Responsible for the overall partner relationship, including: strategic planning, revenue growth targets and all operations necessary to profitably retain, grow and service the customer.
- Work with Account Executives and other individuals within the sales group to maximize revenue potential.
- Collaborate with partners to develop and execute against a go-to market strategy.
- Support customer acquisition, conversion and retention targets for each partner account.
- Help to deliver partner communications, develop joint collateral, and strategically manage joint events.
- Become an expert on our product, our competition and the markets in which we compete.
- Forecast pipeline and revenue from partners on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Identify new business and revenue opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience in a partner management, sales, or marketing related role in the technology sector
- Experience in managed services sales a plus
- Experience working with value added resellers (VARs), managed service providers and enterprise technology providers
- Ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with senior business leaders and business owners
- Strong customer engagement background and expertise
- Demonstrated experience playing the role of trusted advisor for customers or partners
- Hands-on, self-directed professional who plans, prepares and executes professionally
- Ability to work well with limited supervision and with limited resources
- High energy, enthusiasm and initiative
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
- Willing to work in all US time zones.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or a related field required; MBA preferred.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org