NetEnrich provides industrialized, remote IT operations services to companies and channel partners of all sizes — SMBs, SMEs, and enterprises — to address their ever growing operational complexity in managing modern IT infrastructure and cyber-security across on-premise, data centers, and hybrid cloud environments. Our mission is to develop technologies and processes to drive non-linear efficiencies in modern IT operations. NetEnrich has deep roots in the IT Channel with over 200+ Channel Partners ranging for traditional VAR’s to deeply experienced MSP’s and Cloud Aggregators.
Location: Dallas, TX (Addison)
Pre-Sales Engineer: NetEnrich Pre-Sales engineer plays a key role in the organization’s sales motion and reports to the VP/Director of Solutions. The Pre-Sales engineer will work with NetEnrich Channel Sales team members to drive adoption of NetEnrich migration and management services through:
- Creation and delivery of dynamic demonstrations of NetEnrich’s SaaS technology known as Vistara to potential channel partners and partners end clients
- Building relationships with our Partners IT teams
- Assisting the Channel Sales Team and NetEnrich Partners in closing new business through technical knowledge and managed services solutioning
- Constantly learning and advancing in the latest technologies to build a trusted relationship with our partners
- 3+ years minimum experience selling, designing, and supporting Channel or VAR related Managed Services, public cloud services, and infrastructure.
- 3+ years minimum experience working within a Network Operations Center (NOC)
- 3+ years minimum working experience with Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) or ITOM tools such as Kaseya, Labtech, ScienceLogic, Vistara, Zenoss, Solarwinds, N-Able, etc..
- 3+ years minimum working experience with Professional Service Automation (PSA) technologies such as Connectwise and/or Autotask, or, ITSM technologies such as ServiceNow, Remedy, and/or Cherwell.
- 3+ year minimum deployment, design, and/or troubleshooting of the following technologies:
- Public Cloud (Azure and/or AWS)
- Windows Server OS
- Windows Server Roles (AD, DNS, DHCP, RDS, etc..)
- Technical certifications on the above are a plus.
- 2+ years’ experience of demonstration SaaS or IT point tools to prospects during a sales cycle
- Architect solutions for partner engagements using NetEnrich technologies and platforms.
- Work with NetEnrich’s development and product management teams on new solutions and customer’s new requirements
- Engage with partner’s and end clients during demonstrations and presentations of NetEnrich tools and platforms
- Aptitude to demo the product, translate technical features into tangible customer business benefits
- Preparation and delivery of technical product and architecture presentation at CIO/CTO level for both enterprises and SMB
- Develop technical solutions to customer business issues, including and identifying new technologies, (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, storage, etc).
- Contribute to meeting revenue targets by providing pertinent, timely and on-going customer technical information flow
- Contribute significant portions and/or lead responses to RFPs, RFQs and RFIs
- Contribute to building ‘Best Practices’ among peers in sales and systems engineering.
- Motivated to continually learn about point tools, services, and information technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent capabilities in working with Microsoft Office Suite
- 40% travel is required
- Occasional off hours support will be required for international partners/clients
- BS in CS, EE or other technical degree and/or equivalent experience preferred.
- Compensation: $80,000 ($65,000 Base + $3,750 quarterly bonuses if requirements are met)
Send your resumes to USjobs@netenrich.com