NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management and application sustenance services to enterprises. We leveage our patent pending product, ITIL-driven processes, certified resources and a unique delivery model to provide unparalleled operational and cost efficiencies. Our services are provided in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centers (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
- MBA or Any Graduation
Job Location: Hyderabad / Bhimavaram
- Desired Experience: 5-10 years, preferences for candidates with below experience:
- Worked on IMS & RIM domain.
- Worked on MSS domain.
- Worked on Cloud computing (Migrations and Management) for Azure, AWS, GCP & IBM Cloud platforms .
- US market experience for IT support services including professional services.
- Worked on ITIL driven service offerings (Event management, incident management, change management, service transition, service desk…).
- Thorough understanding of IT Infrastructure, monitoring, management and automation.
- Ability to observe raw technical content and produce technical responses in a business context.
- Superior business writing skills.
- Ability to work independently with less supervision.
- Learning attitude – Adopt business dynamics.
- Superior document management skills.
- Possess expert skills in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Any graphical tools (Added advantage).
- Responsible for end to end proposal management, and help maximize company revenue through winning responses.
- Responsible for providing support to the US and Europe onsite team in analyzing and responding to RFXs (RFP, RFI, RFQ), SOWs and Business & Technical presentations.
- Work with stakeholders including product teams, technology practice teams and onsite internal/external partners.
- Develop custom pricing model for large size opportunities with involving onsite / offsite efforts, including both fixed bid and MRR models.
- Develop quality responses.
- Proactive in driving responses and completing successful response before dead line.
- Coordinate with internal practice teams in developing new content on a regular basis
Send your resumes to email@example.com